Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Upper Lifts

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My uncle, who has a season ticket in the East Upper had an operation a few weeks back and wants to get to today's match as it's the last of the season. As a result of the operation, he can't manage stairs. Does anyone know if he can use the lift ?

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I think this has been asked before and the answer is no (unless you get a nice rule breaking steward). I believe you are supposed to contact the club in advance and request to be relocated to a lower section of the ground.

I might be wrong though.

stephen.race.79

Apr 25, 2015
My uncle, who has a season ticket in the East Upper had an operation a few weeks back and wants to get to today's match as it's the last of the season. As a result of the operation, he can't manage stairs. Does anyone know if he can use the lift ?

I use lift to upper east, never had a problem, no need to ask club

black shadow

Jul 22, 2011
Hassocks

My mum has asthma so can't manage the stairs. We asked the club and they said that unless she has a disabled badge, she would have to get a letter from her GP saying that she cannot do stairs due to health problems. She got a letter (had to pay £15 for the priviledge!!!) and now uses the lift for every match. Annoyingly she's never been asked by the stewards to show her letter, they just let her use it anyway! Hey-ho!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here