Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that annoy you about our football club right now..

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
1,The club is way to friendly and inviting away fans into the stands after is ridiculous as the home ends are a sacred place for us.
2,The philosophy of a so called passing side that years on still has no penetration going forward and we've replaced Stoke City as the bores of all bores....will it ever change?
3,The corperate side has taken over and is threatening to rip the soul out of the club....getting more like the xfactor every season.
4,fans applauding away fans and FFS please stop announcing it as its cringeworthy :annoyed:
5,Player recruitment...it seems we're very inexperienced and lack the right scouting network and it seems we have no attacking coaches going by on the field activities.
6,The club continues to be to loyal to players who're clearly on a downward spiral and this is holting our progression...greer,caldy and bruno for starters.???
7,Matchday tickets are bloody ridiculously high and no need for it what's so ever:shrug:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
1 - Get over it and grow up. They've traveled to watch a football match and support their team; they're not some sort of enemy tribe or race.
2 - This season wasn't great, but we can't always be ****ing brilliant.
3 - Thanks to the Premier League, players at this level demand high wages, and the corporate stuff is needed for income. The alternative is to watch non-league part timers.
4 - Some of us have class as well as memories of how much fans of other clubs supported us in 96/97. See also 1.
5 - The bloke responsible for the last 2 seasons has been sacked. Hopefully this will improve this summer.
6 - I agree on Calderon, although he may well be being groomed for coaching role.
7 - The need for it comes from the fact that we make a 10m loss each year, and fans are very demanding and want the club to spend 'the going rate' on players' wages and transfers. Take the travel supplement into account, and the tickets are fairly comparable to most other Championship clubs.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
1,the club is way to friendly and inviting away fans into the stands after is ridiculous as the home ends are a sacred place for us.
2,the philosophy of a so called passing side that years on still has no penetration going forward and we've replaced stoke city as the bores of all bores....will it ever change?
3,the corperate side has taken over and is threatening to rip the soul out of the club....getting more like the xfactor every season.
4,fans applauding away fans and ffs please stop announcing it as its cringeworthy :annoyed:
5,player recruitment...it seems we're very inexperienced and lack the right scouting network and it seems we have no attacking coaches going by on the field activities.
6,the club continues to be to loyal to players who're clearly on a downward spiral and this is holting our progression...greer,caldy and bruno for starters.???
7,matchday tickets are bloody ridiculously high and no need for it what's so ever:shrug:

this !!!

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Hmm. Where do i start. I'm not even going to bother. This is one of those threads that will more likely get me into some pretty hot water. Staying out of it.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Half time scores and lottery numbers shown for all of 30 seconds on the big screens. Only to be replaced with F***ing adverts.

Last edited:

transport
fanzone
rof
catering
fans/atmosphere
fans/arrogance
fans/personal hygiene
ticket prices
ground location
spin
smell at the falmer station
overcrowded concourse

Attachments

• 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 1,685
  • AMEX STADIMUM TOUR 2012 043.JPG
    AMEX STADIMUM TOUR 2012 043.JPG
    982.9 KB · Views: 1,689
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,632
  • DSCF7224.JPG
    DSCF7224.JPG
    326 KB · Views: 1,659
  • poppy.jpg
    poppy.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 1,632
  • DSCF7120.JPG
    DSCF7120.JPG
    414.4 KB · Views: 1,643

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Playing game at 12.15 to suit TV audience which means I can`t go to Todays Game...Humbug..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
1,The club is way to friendly and inviting away fans into the stands after is ridiculous as the home ends are a sacred place for us.
I'm ok with that.
2,The philosophy of a so called passing side that years on still has no penetration going forward and we've replaced Stoke City as the bores of all bores....will it ever change?
We were good at football, now we're not, so this is a problem. We'll have to wait until Christmas before we can judge whether we'll be fun to watch.
3,The corperate side has taken over and is threatening to rip the soul out of the club....getting more like the xfactor every season.
Seems to be bothering a lot of fans, so maybe something needs to change. Not bothering me though.
4,fans applauding away fans and FFS please stop announcing it as its cringeworthy :annoyed:
I'm with you sir albion! WTF is that shit all about.
5,Player recruitment...it seems we're very inexperienced and lack the right scouting network and it seems we have no attacking coaches going by on the field activities.
Something's wrong, hopefully it's being fixed, but also bear in mind that player recruitment can be a bit of a lottery. Man U bough Haha FFS.
6,The club continues to be to loyal to players who're clearly on a downward spiral and this is holting our progression...greer,caldy and bruno for starters.???
Disagree.
7,Matchday tickets are bloody ridiculously high and no need for it what's so ever:shrug:
Agree.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
1 - Get over it and grow up. They've traveled to watch a football match and support their team; they're not some sort of enemy tribe or race.
3 - Thanks to the Premier League, players at this level demand high wages, and the corporate stuff is needed for income. The alternative is to watch non-league part timers.
4 - Some of us have class as well as memories of how much fans of other clubs supported us in 96/97. See also 1.
5 - The bloke responsible for the last 2 seasons has been sacked. Hopefully this will improve this summer.
6 - I agree on Calderon, although he may well be being groomed for coaching role.
7 - The need for it comes from the fact that we make a 10m loss each year, and fans are very demanding and want the club to spend 'the going rate' on players' wages and transfers. Take the travel supplement into account, and the tickets are fairly comparable to most other Championship clubs.

This. All of it. Plus

8. Constant bloody moaning about everything from some quarters

Jan 30, 2008
ticket prices to high so you'll attract the crash test dummies in abundance , grass a fan hot line , people who want to create an atmosphere being singled out , crap ambience in general with cringeworthy pre match entertainment ,apart from that it's a lovely stadium
regards
DR:thumbsup:

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

This. All of it. Plus

8. Constant bloody moaning about everything from some quarters

All of this for me - especially number 8.

We have a had a crappy season but the constant overreaction and moaning just brings everybody down! Supporting Albion has always been a roller-coaster, full of ups and downs - we have enjoyed a few seasons of ups and now we have dipped onto a down. C'est La Vie.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The thing that annoys me most is that we have completed 44 out of 46 games, which means it's back to cricket, golf, and other lesser sports until next season, punctuated only by the fixtures and the squad rebuild which would have been started by Leon Hotshot Best except he was seen on his way to Edinburgh to travel on and sign for Fort William.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here