Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****The Official (were loose) Match Thread, Brighton vs Watford***

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Actually looking forward to a few beers without any pressure on the game. Get this shite season out the way and rebuild for next season. Hoping for another Ipswich type performance, unlikely in front of Sky.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Its a grim day down south, dead rubber game for us, means nothing, we are safe. We have been poor all season and Watford have everything to play for, they have also been one of the best teams in the league this season. Albion have shown nothing in recent weeks to suggest anything other than a complete TONKING.

And yet... i find myself looking forward to the game. Really is a funny old game sometimes.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
A feeling somewhat resembling relief that this dire bloody season is almost over. A few weekends with no Albion, over the summer... will drive me bloody mental, probably.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Bizarrely I find myself confident this morning that we'll get something out of this. Glad to put this sh!te season behind us though.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ready to set out at 7am but the lady wife not well after a bad night. Couldn't bring myself to force her to travel so bad fan today and watching on TV. Can't remember the last time we won a televised game? Come to that I had to check for the last time we won!!!
Thank god this shitty season is coming to an end. Roll on 2015/2016. A good summer and we can be there or thereabouts again. (IF we play 2 up front !!!!) :lolol:

Wire loose!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Actually looking forward to a few beers without any pressure on the game. Get this shite season out the way and rebuild for next season. Hoping for another Ipswich type performance, unlikely in front of Sky.
I admire your optimism,but sadly don't see next season being any better because we continue to offer ageing players new contracts and the likes of greer,calderon and bruno will get worse and to be frank hooton will be sacked some time next season im sure as the dire goalless bore fest of football continues.

Hope that's cheered you up:D

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
2-1:ascarf:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I admire your optimism,but sadly don't see next season being any better because we continue to offer ageing players new contracts and the likes of greer,calderon and bruno will get worse and to be frank hooton will be sacked some time next season im sure as the dire goalless bore fest of football continues.

Hope that's cheered you up:D

I have saved your post ready to bounce this time next year when we are promoted. (And I have won the lottery!)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
LOOSE :shrug: if we are going to lose you might as well at least spell it right
---
It means "We Will Lose". Typed slightly quaintly once by an NSC poster as "were loose" and it's stuck.

It joins 'fixtures', binfest' and the now sadly underused term of abuse 'slice' as NSC's great contributions to the ever-evolving English language.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here