Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post-match party in the East concourse again tomorrow

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Following the success of our previous Mods and Rockers party and the positive feedback from fans, we are hosting our second post-match party of the season tomorrow.

Once again the East Stand will be the place to be post-match with not one, but two DJs taking to the stands.

Headlining will be Albion fan and former member of Skint Records Andy Mac. Andy is not only a world renowned DJ, but a West Upper Season ticket holder at the Amex. Supporting Andy will be DJ Chunks.

The party is completely free and will begin around 30 minutes after the final whistle, allowing for all fans to make their away around to the East Stand.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I'm only going if Das Reich's bringing his dancing shoes. We can't let the groovy gangers steal the show again.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This is fantastic news, looking forward to it more then the game

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
How many of us at Christmas thought we would be clear of relegation with 2 games to go.
Not me

Time to party oh yes

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
To be this bad & still survive is worth celebrating.

Just shows you how bad the other teams must have been. I think Blackpool have about half the number of points we do!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Only one serving hatch and two people serving as usual probably .

No room for dancing, just queuing

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Following the success of our previous Mods and Rockers party and the positive feedback from fans, we are hosting our second post-match party of the season tomorrow.

Once again the East Stand will be the place to be post-match with not one, but two DJs taking to the stands.

Headlining will be Albion fan and former member of Skint Records Andy Mac. Andy is not only a world renowned DJ, but a West Upper Season ticket holder at the Amex. Supporting Andy will be DJ Chunks.

The party is completely free and will begin around 30 minutes after the final whistle, allowing for all fans to make their away around to the East Stand.

I did not realise you were the organiser , well done though, something has to keep people coming to the Amex on match day because it sure as hell aint gonna be the quality of football being played by the albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here