Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth v Bolton on Monday referee is Guess WHO ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be honest, I'm seriously going to lump on a penalty being awarded Hoops' favourites there.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That bet is to SCORE a pen - don't sweat it though, if the keeper saves it Hoops will order it to be retaken.

Yes, clever. Bet on the higher odds of Bumfluff SCORING a pen, because Hoops won't allow it not to be a goal.

Are there any odds on offer for Hoops being caught being sucked off in the corporate bogs by one of the Bournemouth versions of Gully's Girls after he's handed them the win?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Yes, clever. Bet on the higher odds of Bumfluff SCORING a pen, because Hoops won't allow it not to be a goal.

Are there any odds on offer for Hoops being caught being sucked off in the corporate bogs by one of the Bournemouth versions of Gully's Girls after he's handed them the win?

Eddie to give Hoops a reacharound @ 2/5 is BUYING MONEY

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Fancied Bolton to piss on Howe's party until now. The cries of conspiracy seem to have had the desired effect :nono::

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Anyone know how many games 'Hoops' has refereed for them?

I cant understand why the football league is so blind to this.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Simon 'Hoops' Hooper down to be referee for this so you can bet at least 10 penalties for the Cherries and every 10/90 decision in their favour. Seems a bit odd for such an important game that they get their pet referee for it.

Why is everyone on this forum so against Bournemouth getting promoted,you are a bunch of very bitter people who need to get a life

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely AMAZING.

Well, it's not really, is it?

I mean, it's only fair that he should be allowed to share in their promotion joy, should it happen on Monday, after all, he's contributed to their rise in recent years.

I just hope they remember to book him a seat on the open topped bus.

Funny that we're playing Watford today. They hate Bournemouth's fortuitousness with officials even more than we do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here