Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Douglas..

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Thinking about possible players for next season, Brentford's Jonathan Douglas might be a good signing for us. An energetic player and vocal leader on the pitch. Someone who can run a game in midfield and can help bring Ince along. Aggressive and not afraid to get stuck in when things going against the team. Sign him up.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Didn't hear that but I've always liked him as a player. He's got one more year on his contract at Brentford so might cost a bit more than that now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wonder if Hughton will try and get Lansbury from Forest, who has only got one more year on his contract.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I agree he is a good player, but why would Douglas want to come here? He is currently playing for a side with a good chance of promotion via the play-offs. Even if they don't go up, l'm sure, if he moves on, he would want to go to a team at the top end of the Championship.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I agree he is a good player, but why would Douglas want to come here? He is currently playing for a side with a good chance of promotion via the play-offs. Even if they don't go up, l'm sure, if he moves on, he would want to go to a team at the top end of the Championship.

Who knows if he'd come but he's a realistic target which would much needed leadership and energy to the squad.
He might take the view, despite this season, that Albion is a much bigger club; building a side capable of promotion and already playing in a state of the art stadium unlike Brentford which won't move into their stadium until the 2016/17 season... but who knows..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here