Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britains worst accent !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Well ???

Scouse, Brummy, Welsh, Scots, Anglia, Cornwall, West Country, Midlands, Geordie, Southern, N. Irish, Bristolian, Yorkshire or other ???

For me it depends on wether a man or woman is speaking to be honest.

But I do detest Brummy and Anglian accents ie Norwich or as they say Naaaaarrrrudge !!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
There used to be a distinctive Sussex accent a few decades ago which was quite pleasant. Unfortunately the accent down there nowadays is a kind of whiny noise which is not pleasant on the ear. Northern Ireland is pretty painful Nolan, Green, Murray etc. Birmingham can be OK e.g. the Black Country but in small doses.

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
If you count Northern Irish as British then that's by FAR the worst accent in my opinion.

I'd probably put scouse next, or that kind of mock Essex accent which a lot of THICKOS seem to use these days.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Scouse, by a country mile. Utterly ridiculous dialect, a vile coarse guttural whine that starts at the back of the throat with a noise like a rusty spanner being rubbed on a cheese-grater, and then spews forth in a high-pitched nonsensical barely decipherable squeal that, regardless of whatever is being said, inevitably ends in a noise that sounds like "eeeeeh ?".

Added to the fact that as soon as you hear this abomination, you're already subconsciously checking your back pockets.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here