Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Pardew, Ive heard it all now !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Is slapping a price tag on Bolasie of between £40 & £60 million HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!

He doesn't even want him to stay (so he says ) and is willing to sell the bloke

Why doesn't he just say not for sale at ANY price and be done with it ? f**king clown !!! :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::banana::banana::banana::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::drama:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It does beg the question,
Just how much is Lua Lua worth ???

:D:D:D

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Is slapping a price tag on Bolasie of between £40 & £60 million HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!

Why doesn't he just say not for sale at ANY price and be done with it ? f**king clown !!! :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::banana::banana::banana::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::rotlf::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::drama:
Your the one for me fatty !

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think I remember seeing a documentary a few years ago that no one actually wanted Bolasie so he and his family made videos of him playing in Cyprus or Malta or something like that to try and find himself a club................................... Now all of a sudden he is worth millions ?????????

Good player that he is, he is worth nothing like that

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Saw him play for Floriana and he stood out back then,though in a not so high standard of football.

No matter what anyone thinks Bolasie is a top player, obviously not in the price bracket Pardew is talking about but considering Palace got him for 400k, it was an outstanding bit of business

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Where Palace are at the moment and where we are it is irrelevant.

We are duty bound to dispise everything that palace say or do but should we not just do I quietly at the moment.
We have only survived in the championship this season because of the inability of the teams below us.

cpfc1905

Mar 18, 2013

You drama Queen,
Thats exactly what he is saying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here