Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Marathon

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Always one of the highlights of the Sporting calendar. I am in the big smoke over the weekend so am hoping to watch it somewhere. Anyone else out watching it?? Any tips on the best place to see all the action and roar the runners on??

Should be a great spectacle.

:cheery:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ran it half a dozen times and watched a few as well. Good early spot to view is Surrey Quays - head to Canada Water on the Jubilee line.....it's around the 9 mile mark and stand on the corner - easy to spot the runners coming up the slight incline. Then head for Canary Wharf (one stop away on Jubilee, loads of facilities there and the course loops through it so plenty of places to watch, and atmosphere is fantastic), and if you want one more spot go to Westminster (again on the Jubilee and also close to the finish, watch the runners along the Embankment). Easy !

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
I'll be there with my LBAC mates at about 14, near the Limehouse link - there's a 200-300m cut through to the 20 mile mark behind it too. Watch all the people I know go past and then in the pubs by embankment by 1 ish.

Brilliant day for an all dayer, it's a brilliant atmosphere - shame it's going to be pissing down. Will take my mind off the Bolton match Monday night!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here