Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assuming Watford have.......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
sold all of their ticket allocation, has anyone ever seen over 3,000 of their fans in any place other than Vicarage Road?

Mr Barber should be raising the prices at the concourse 'Sweetie Carts' by at least 20% for this match!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
sold all of their ticket allocation, has anyone ever seen over 3,000 of their fans in any place other than Vicarage Road?

Mr Barber should be raising the prices at the concourse 'Sweetie Carts' by at least 20% for this match!

Yep. They've sold 3200 tickets.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Plenty in the home seats as well I'd bet

I expect so but club stopped all sales to those without a purchase history to try and prevent that when the away bloc filled up... (i think the police advise them to do that. frustrating for casual fans, especially as its last game of season etc. )

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I expect so but club stopped all sales to those without a purchase history to try and prevent that when the away bloc filled up... (i think the police advise them to do that. frustrating for casual fans, especially as its last game of season etc. )

Surely any casual fan who is actually a fan would have some kind of purchase history by now?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Looks like it will be a big attendance tomorrow as there don't seem to be that many tickets left in the home ends.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Maybe those fans without a purchase history should have come to see us a few weeks ago rather than wait for a "big" game

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Lets hope so because there was a lot of Norwich supporters in the home seats when we played them! It does seem busy though will really piss me off if there are too many Watford in the home seats! :annoyed:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There was a few of them at Wembley a couple of years ago. You could have seen them in person if only you had..........,

Now we are a massive club, we are not smug about other teams attendances , no sireee, not us...we are not obsessed at all...no sireeee.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
There was a few of them at Wembley a couple of years ago. You could have seen them in person if only you had..........,

For gawds sake old chap ...how long will you be dining out on that ,tedious and unoriginal is an understatement .

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Sure there were more than 3200 of them at the Millenium stadium when they beat mighty Leeds, the champions of Europe to get to the premier league.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here