Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Avengers 2 *Spoilers*

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
The movie is great, as someone who doesn't know anything about future sequels from here I assume the original avengers will be making a return together at some point and we won't just be given these 'new' avenger chaps. Don't get me wrong I like the robot patriot guy and the mind control bird and ScarJo is absolutely stunning in this one so more of her is fine.

I thoroughly enjoyed it though, some great one liners from pretty much all of them, didn't get enough of a grim feel at all during the movie, at no real time did I think the avengers were gonna get rekt this time around, which is a shame, it was a bit of a squash match all the way through. I don't know who the vision chap is nor the mind control bird, are these people who are well known super heroes or what?

With this, iron man, thor, hulk (who's now MIA), capt movies as well as guardians of the galaxy, new spiderman and antman all connected along with the possibility of xmen and fantastic four as well (both by marvel), it's getting a bit mental. Although the latter two aren't part of the official Marvel universe it seems so thats good because I cba with fantastic four.

Overall go watch it and stay for the post credits scene.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
some great one liners from pretty much all of them, didn't get enough of a grim feel at all during the movie, at no real time did I think the avengers were gonna get rekt this time around, which is a shame, it was a bit of a squash match all the way through.

All the hallmarks of Joss Whedon. Thought it was OK. entertaining but a bit jaded at the end. bit to long. Expect to see better films than this this year. Guardians of the Galaxy was miles better than this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here