Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope you can attend REMF 14 tomorrow

Will you be attending REMF 14 tomorrow ?

• Yes

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hope to see lots of faces at Lewes FC tomorrow for the 14th match of BHAFC supporters V CPFC supporters. It is always a great night and a competitive game. There is a bar, food, ex pro's including Peter Ward, Ricky Marlowe, Paul Rogers and Paul Watson, plus an CPFC ex pro, Darren Powell.

Gully's Girls who will also be selling the raffle tickets and Paul Barber in charge of managing the REMF supporters team

3 of Robert Eaton's friends and fellow choristers will by cycling from Selhurst Park to the Dripping Pan tomorrow as well to arrive around 7 pm for a pitch presentation. They have so far raised over £ 3000 for the fund

It is £ 5 entrance, £ 2 for under 16's

We need bring the REMF trophy back to Brighton

Come along for a good old sing song on the terraces with a few pints, celebrate avoiding relegation and help the fund to continue and thrive which NSC has done so well now for 14 years

Regards
US/GG

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Very disappointed to be missing out on this, I'm working until 8pm but also - end of the month! Financially not ideal for those of us who can't budget. :blush:

I hope it all goes well and, more importantly, Brighton win the cup!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Also disappointed that I can't make it, always a good night out. Hope you raise a lot of money!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
From the twittersphere it looks like they'll be plenty of Nigels turning up to support Palarse , so get your arses down the Pan.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I shall be there, 4 of us are heading down including one Palace. My first one and I hope we win back the cup. Looking forward to it:albion::albion::albion::albion::albion:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They must think they have a good chance of winning - we all know the Nigels never go unless they are. #12000crowdstwoyearsago

Premier League fans innit. #AlwaysUltras

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can't make it either, but I hope its a fantastic night with the right result. :thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Will there be a live stream?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
9 of us going to support Mini who makes is debut for REMF

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Love to be there but an earlier planned but rare boys night out beckons.......

But we have donated via other means to the cause recently so please excuse us?

Although as we are two groups from Crawley and Brighton meeting in Haywards Heath, the main railway line means it would be easy to get to Lewes. Which pub did you say Palarse were meeting up at.........:lol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I so wish these (or maybe the odd one) could be played on a Saturday (I do understand why) living so far away and having work committments always rules out a Friday night.

All that said, have a great night and we hope you have a fantastic night :thumbsup:

holradio

Oct 7, 2012
HOL Radio are commentating live on the REMF charity match between Palace and Brighton fans.

We are providing this for those people who simply cannot make the game, kicking off at 7:45pm at The Dripping Pan (home of Lewes FC).
We’ll be covering the game, talking to some of the people involved and also talking about the respective fortunes of both clubs.

It’s a real challenge to commentate on a such a game, especially as amateurs, but we assure you that you’ll know the score and have a rough idea of how the action unfolds. We’ll be keeping the tone light and causal – and of course entering into the spirit of togetherness between the two sets of fans whose usual interaction is somewhat more tense!

So once you have done all you can to get there in person, if you still can’t, tune into the stream on www.holradio.net and spend and evening with Chris and Albert (and hopefully a few others)

Both Darren Powell and Rob Quinn are on show for Palace along with supporters such as Jim Daly from FYP and Terence Ford from Rednbluearmy.co.uk (and Holradio!)
We’ll also be doing our best to convince you to donate to the cause on REMF.org – take a look at the amazing work done in the name of Robert Eaton, a Brighton fan tragically killed on September 11th 2001 in the NY World Trade Centre attacks.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
HOL Radio are commentating live on the REMF charity match between Palace and Brighton fans.

We are providing this for those people who simply cannot make the game, kicking off at 7:45pm at The Dripping Pan (home of Lewes FC).
We’ll be covering the game, talking to some of the people involved and also talking about the respective fortunes of both clubs.

It’s a real challenge to commentate on a such a game, especially as amateurs, but we assure you that you’ll know the score and have a rough idea of how the action unfolds. We’ll be keeping the tone light and causal – and of course entering into the spirit of togetherness between the two sets of fans whose usual interaction is somewhat more tense!

So once you have done all you can to get there in person, if you still can’t, tune into the stream on www.holradio.net and spend and evening with Chris and Albert (and hopefully a few others)

Both Darren Powell and Rob Quinn are on show for Palace along with supporters such as Jim Daly from FYP and Terence Ford from Rednbluearmy.co.uk (and Holradio!)
We’ll also be doing our best to convince you to donate to the cause on REMF.org – take a look at the amazing work done in the name of Robert Eaton, a Brighton fan tragically killed on September 11th 2001 in the NY World Trade Centre attacks.

Good stuff.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
HB

Thank you.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
My boy and I are coming; the wife might even be persuaded even though she hates football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here