Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lutfur Rahman - about time!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
well overdue, only a matter of time before something like this happened, immigrants encouraged to bring their culture and traditions with them, rather than embrace and adapt to ours

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
well overdue, only a matter of time before something like this happened, immigrants encouraged to bring their culture and traditions with them, rather than embrace and adapt to ours

Has to pay £250k as well.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Private Eye has been exposing him for years it seems. All very unsavoury and I'm glad he's got what he deserves.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
OMG - this couldn't be a corrupt ex-Labour member ?? I bet [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] or [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] will go loopy ripping the whole Labour Party to shreds for ever allowing such a person to join :facepalm:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
OMG - this couldn't be a corrupt ex-Labour member ?? I bet [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] or [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] will go loopy ripping the whole Labour Party to shreds for ever allowing such a person to join :facepalm:

He has been through the law system and dealt with. Will I rip labour party to shreds? No. All parties have twats. UKIP are the people who are bringing something new to British politics. Rather than the same old two parties 'lining their pockets'. something that is quoted on here alot.
UKIP is doing its job and and splitting the tory vote by the look of things. Thanks :thumbsup:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
He has been through the law system and dealt with. Will I rip labour party to shreds? No. All parties have twats. UKIP are the people who are bringing something new to British politics. Rather than the same old two parties 'lining their pockets'. something that is quoted on here alot.
UKIP is doing its job and and splitting the tory vote by the look of things. Thanks :thumbsup:

Quote "Will I rip labour party to shreds? No. All parties have twats."...........Of course you won't rip the other parties to shreds, much easier to move straight onto UKIP in the next sentence eh.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Quote "Will I rip labour party to shreds? No. All parties have twats."...........Of course you won't rip the other parties to shreds, much easier to move straight onto UKIP in the next sentence eh.

Yes it is, as my posts towards UKIP was what Westdene was referring to...
But, you knew that .. you just needed a bit of a grizzle.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Good, about time.

im glad the law has caught up with this idiot,these stories and allegations have been dragging on for ages,it seems like forever he has been getting away with this crap.
I wonder if his corruption might have been brought to the attention of the courts earlier if he hadnt had the blind support of various parties.

The Guardian May 2014
http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...fur-rahman-tower-hamlets-mayor-smear-campaign

"There is a deep substrate of racism informing this"

"The story of Lutfur Rahman is a democratic success story. The fact that it seems dodgy to the political and media classes is indicative of how long they've been insulated from anything resembling real democracy"

Not surprised he was a guest speaker at a UAF Conference either

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/events/ot...st-racism-and-fascism-uaf-national-conference

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here