Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Way A see it.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
It's bout teamwork Sam. The Beatles rocked but individually were karaoke standard. Clough needed Taylor.
Gus took the reins and did great but maybe thought he were de main man. Egos clashed.
Oscar did well but I think looking back he were pretty lucky. Maybeez that luck got the suits to thinking dey got it all sussed. And hey! Maybees us de punters got took along for de ride, only to get a bit of a reality jolt.
OK so now we know Gus was good but not God and Tony and the suits ain't 100% in charge of destiny. Fact, they is just the same as us punters save the fact they is loaded.
OK so can the suits wise up, get a strategy and work it or do we faff like before and hope it all miraculously works it own way out.
It's bin one hell of a long honeymoon but now it's time to take care of business!
WORK IT BROTHER!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
What a curious thread. Been on the beers?

Very good Worthingite. Can I come to your house? Where do you live? We can have some good fun together. I'm not violent, as long as I take my medication. I can get to your place by midnight. Please!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Very good Worthingite. Can I come to your house? Where do you live? We can have some good fun together. I'm not violent, as long as I take my medication. I can get to your place by midnight. Please!
Worthingite. We can hang out together, no problem. You're probably worried about those other guys. They upset me and i had not taken my medication so that won't happen with you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Reading that induced the kind of squint I usually have reserved for when I attempt to decipher one of those tweets by KLL, or Leon Knight.

Come the end I am left similarly nonplussed, and wondering why I bothered.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Reading that induced the kind of squint I usually have reserved for when I attempt to decipher one of those tweets by KLL, or Leon Knight.

Come the end I am left similarly nonplussed, and wondering why I bothered.
Why DO you bother?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I started reading, realised it was nonsense then looked at the OP. All became clear.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Go and nibble your dog's knob then you sick perv

It didn't take you long to start being mental again. Headmaster of a girl's school? If I believed a word of it I'd be terrified.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What are you withering on about you sad twit?

I mean you are a troll. Nothing more. You're numbskull that spent days and days following users around thumbs downing all their posts hundreds of times. Deeply unfunny.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I mean you are a troll. Nothing more. You're numbskull that spent days and days following users around thumbs downing all their posts hundreds of times. Deeply unfunny.

Over 2000 pointless posts in just over 6 mths. The phrase: "if you've got nothing to say, don't say it", means nothing to Jimbob5. Unfortunately.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here