Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlton Cole.

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
Not much of a look in at West Ham. Would he fit in down here. Told he was surplus at the start of the season but recalled because of injuries. Must be looking for regular games.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I just have a gut instinct with him that he might be a bit of a Leon Best, attitude-wise.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The sort of player who could indeed be a bit Leon Best, but on the other hand might be a bit of a Mike Small.

It's all about his attitude rather than playing ability.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just have a gut instinct with him that he might be a bit of a Leon Best, attitude-wise.
and if he doesn't have one already, an attitude will probably crop up when he realises his nearest support will be the full backs.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
No thank you, the West Ham fans i know have the same view of him as we do of Leon Best.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think he is past his sell-by now. Too slow and lumbering, not the sort of player we should be after. I'd be severely underwhelmed if spent a sizeable amount of money on him.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He's not nicknamed 'Can't Control' for nothing

His 2nd touch is a tackle.

That won't be the age group that CH goes for when he sign's players permanently. He usually signs players inder the age of 26 where they have a sell on value in a few years.

I have a feeling there will be 4 or 5 perm signings and a good use of the loan market. Maybe more if we can off load the high earners. We can't afford to spend millions on players so we need to use the loan market but but it needs to be used wisely and well researched beforehand, especially if going for season long loand

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I get the impression he thinks he's way better than he actually is, and wouldn't dream of dropping down a division.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
This is the way i see it Tony Bloom wants to get Albion in the Premier League via the absolute cheapest route possible.
Knockdown wages, knock down fees for players that not even anyone else wants.
Mainly cheap managerial choices like Hyppia.
Raking through the bottom of the shit bucket when every other club even league 1 & 2 have been through it.

That is the Bloom way and has been since he took over from Knight.
Not an insult just facts built up over the last four seasons at The Amex.
Get used to it boys and girls coz thats how it is, anything else is a massive massive bonus.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This is the way i see it Tony Bloom wants to get Albion in the Premier League via the absolute cheapest route possible.
Raking through the bottom of the shit bucket when every other club even league 1 & 2 have been through it.

Get used to it boys and girls coz thats how it is, anything else is a massive massive bonus.
I'm far from being an Albion 'Licker', but this really is one of the most horse sh!t posts I've ever read on NSC. You sound like a spoilt brat. We all crave for some money being spent on good players but let's not conveniently forget that Bloom has spent a fair wedge on players.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Amongst a LOT of competition, this might just be the SHITTEST post ever on NSC. Well done.

Firstly, just to get the obvious out of the way, isn't the ambition of EVERY Championship club 'to get to the Premier League via the cheapest route possible'? They might differ on how much they think it will take, but none will spend more than they feel they need to.

'Knock-down wages'?
They are the highest we've ever paid. We lose £10m a year. Feel free to stump up more.

'Mainly cheap managerial choices like Hyppia'
This is absolute drivel. You think that Oscar Garcia, the highly rated ex Barca man, and Sami Hyppia, fresh from a Champions League campaign with Leverkusen, were 'cheap appointments'? By Championship standards? Compared with say Mark Warburton, or Alex Neill, or the chap at Watford nobody has heard of?

'Players that no-one else wants (not even L1,2 sides), as it has been since we moved to the Amex'
Again, absolute crap.
You think 'no-one else' wanted the highly rated Will Buckley, or the much coveted (at the time) Peterborough striker Craig Mackail-Smith, or 50 England cap defender Wayne Bridge, or Spanish LEGEND Vicente, or the record goalscorer in teh Spanish second tier Leonardo Ulloa, or ex Premiership keeper David Stockdale, or the highly rated Dale Stephens, or the League One top goalscorer Sam Baldock, or....

In summary, a shitload of pathetic whiney drivel :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Top, top post. Good work sir. :thumbsup:

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here