Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham penalty announced before weekend [Update: 3pts deduction]

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
So it should be, I thought they were going to wait for Rotherham to win they game in hand before deducting 3 points.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
They're getting penalties announced before their game? Bournemouth have missed a trick.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I believe the delay is was to allow them to state their case

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Presume that shouldn't take more than a day to work out....Oh Sh!t...we forgot we couldn't play him....or...bolx they noticed

Haha yeah, you'd think it would be quick. I guess they have so many days where they are allowed to repond, then a further period where the FA need to deliberate. There will be a process that needs to be followed I would imagine to cover their backs :)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The FL needs to get on with it (not for the first time).

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I want Millwall to stay up.

A far better away game.

Ease of getting there perhaps. But I quite enjoyed Rotherham this season. Good club. Shame about Evans, but you can't expect perfection.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I want Millwall to stay up.

A far better away game.

I don't. Their fans are obnoxious ignorant neanderthal scum, I'd rather not see that pond life polluting the Amex again in a hurry. I'll be quite happy to see them sink back to the noddy leagues for the foreseeable.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Not this season......they were both dire !

Missed the home game this season thankfully, but this seasons trip to the New Den was every bit as joyless as you could ever wish a football trip to be. Last season's game there was so bad that even though we won it still felt like a defeat. It has been a while since a trip to SE London has been that much of a laugh so I wouldn't miss it too much.

Also despite the awful game, I quite enjoyed my trip to Rotherham, would definitely head back there again.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Ease of getting there perhaps. But I quite enjoyed Rotherham this season. Good club. Shame about Evans, but you can't expect perfection.

I agree about Rotherham. Will really feel for their fans if that admin balls-up does affect them. They went bananas at the final whistle against us believing all was good and safe & sound. Hope it remains like that, the sight of those deeply concerned Dads grabbing their kids and jumping over the barrier away from the 'Wall knuckledraggers gesturing to clamber over into the SW this season was like the 70s.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Rotherham cheated. The points should be deducted. We should get them instead, but won't.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So what other clubs have been found guilty of this and deducted 3 points ? i seem to remember Sunderland getting away with the same thing after their lawyers blamed the lunar cycle and a plague of locusts

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
never thought id say this but i hope millwall overtake them and stay up

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here