Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Else Get The HORRIBLE Feeling We'll Offer Deals To CMS And Leon F*cking Best?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Horribly seems to be shaping up that way on account of Leon F*cking Best's starting minutes under CH and CMS backing by TB.

Just say no, STH kids :nono:

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have said a few times before that Best is playing shite, so we can get him on the cheap, and next season he will scoring goals for fun

you heard it here first:thumbsup:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Any sane manager would not even contemplate it. How many goals between them under CH ? You would think a prerequisite of a striker is that they can actually score. If we have either of this pair next year, we are League One bound:shootself

The blacksmith

Aug 20, 2014
Surely on the performances best has given this season no one would be happy to see him sign .as for cms I feel sorry for him he always puts a shift in but just can't seem to score. Scoring goals is what is needed and neither best or cms are able to offer this.new strikers for next season is a must or were be in the same boat relying on other teams to be worse then us to stay up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I have said a few times before that Best is playing shite, so we can get him on the cheap, and next season he will scoring goals for fun

you heard it here first:thumbsup:

I think he is well past his "BEST Before Date" and should be binned before there is a chance of him making us all sick.

Oct 25, 2003
i'm pretty sure Baldock will be our only remaining striker from this seasons collection of absolute shambolic strikers. I get the impression that Hughton sussed out CMS and O'Grady pretty quickly which is why neither of them have featured that much under him despite the fact that they have Best in front of them. CMS will be released and we'll accept the first offer that comes from some northern hell hole for O'Grady- in retrospect we should have accepted Sheffield Uniteds offer for him back in January as since then he hasn't really featured and we could have brought in a higher calibre of loanee than Best using the freed up wages. In terms of Best, he's shit and Hughton knows that surely? I can only think that he's already told CMS and COG that they're not in his plans and is emphasising that point by playing Best ahead of them.

Baldock had a few good games early on in Hughtons reign here and then got injured so will be safe from the axe. He cost a reasonable amount and there's no way we'd get anywhere near reclaiming that- plus I think he's actually a good player. He was almost always played out of position (left wing?!) and the few times he got chances he looked like he vaguely knew what he was doing

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only ray of sunshine I can offer to that situation is:-

'You, me, CH, and CH's great great great grandmother know exactly how not to play them'.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We need to sign three new strikers to complement Baldrick. I wonder when Sheffield United will announce their marquee signing for 2015/2016 ? :whistle:

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I hope not. Neither of them are up to Championship standard. With CMS's first touch being so poor and LB being so poor, I can't even see them doing a job in League 1. Although CMS will have plenty of clubs after him because of his past success at League 1 level.

i'm pretty sure Baldock will be our only remaining striker from this seasons collection of absolute shambolic strikers

...and he'll be played as a winger who drifts in, because he's not good enough as a striker either. But having spunked near 2 million quid the board will want some value back from him so Hughton is lumbered with him

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, not getting that feeling at all.

They'll have both played their last games for us in 10 days time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
CMS will have to drop more than a division before he scores goals again. It didn't happen for him on loan at Pborough.
I can see him ending up at Crawley next season providing he can afford the drop in wages.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here