Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - Cleaners

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The current Mrs WS has a new job that means she will do extra hours and now wants to get a house cleaner. No more than a couple of hours a week and in Hangleton. A couple of Mrs WS's rules ( and I'm not sure one of them is legal ! ) :

> She would like a female cleaner
> The cleaner would have to do the work in the morning ( any week day though )

Can anyone recommend a reliable cleaner from experience ?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The current Mrs WS has a new job that means she will do extra hours and now wants to get a house cleaner. No more than a couple of hours a week and in Hangleton. A couple of Mrs WS's rules ( and I'm not sure one of them is legal ! ) :

The 'current' Mrs.WS?, do you mean the poor lady is about to be replaced?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
p00kx259.jpg

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I'm a lawyer who represents 24,985 male cleaners in the UK. Each of my clients is suing the current Mrs WS for £24,697 for discrimination.

I also represent 845,657 female cleaners who can only work afternoons and weekends. They are suing for the same figure (each).

I would suggest you make the current Mrs WS and previous Mrs WS quick sharp, at least from a financial perspective!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
No sorry. But our cleaner (who is male and works in the afternoon) is in serious danger of being replaced because, frankly, he's just not good enough. So if you do find one and she works for you in the morning, can she come to us in the afternoon?

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I'm a lawyer who represents 24,985 male cleaners in the UK. Each of my clients is suing the current Mrs WS for £24,697 for discrimination.

I also represent 845,657 female cleaners who can only work afternoons and weekends. They are suing for the same figure (each).

I would suggest you make the current Mrs WS and previous Mrs WS quick sharp, at least from a financial perspective!

Sorry, thumbs down in error!! This iPad is too bl**dy sensitive!!

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder

Pm sent:smile:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
we used m and m cleaners lotte was her name very good 07903994962

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here