Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugby World Cup: More Brighton Community Stadium Tickets On Sale 10:00 April 28‏

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'An additional 25,000 tickets for Rugby World Cup 2015 will go on sale at 10:00 BST on Tuesday, April 28.

This will include tickets for both matches at Brighton Community Stadium, with prices starting from just £45.00 for category B tickets.'

That is all :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I thought this might happen. Although folk may need to get in quick. Thanks for the heads up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Were they £45 originally? I seem to recall them being much cheaper?!

Although maybe as these are 'cat B' there could lie the explanation....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Were they £45 originally? I seem to recall them being much cheaper?!

Although maybe as these are 'cat B' there could lie the explanation....

Picked up a couple of tickets in something like the SW corner for £20 quid each for SA v Japan. Guess that must have been the cheap seats. Happy enough with that tho.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Picked up a couple of tickets in something like the SW corner for £20 quid each for SA v Japan. Guess that must have been the cheap seats. Happy enough with that tho.

Yeh that's what I would have liked but didn't get! Don't think I can justify the £45 for them...!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I hope the online system works better than a few weeks back, when I was in the queue for a few hours and didn't even get half way down the queue. If it starts at 10am on the 28th, I will log in at 6pm the day before on my work computer, start queueing and leave it running overnight, and maybe I'll only be waiting until Noon this time to get anywhere.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dunno, as a one-off, not that more expensive than a single match ticket for the Albion.

Where's your original quote from is it official Albion site they go on sale or RFU?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Email from RWC dated 13:02 today.

Um. OK, not quite sure why I received a Thumbs Down from you [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] for imparting that seemingly-useful information. Or to be more explicit WTF?! ???

Though I respect to the death your right to do so. Obviously :thumbsup:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Um. OK, not quite sure why I received a Thumbs Down from you [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] for imparting that seemingly-useful information. Or to be more explicit WTF?! ???

I have balanced with an equal and opposite up-vote. I too got the email so personally didn't need this information, but I'm sure that others will have appreciated enough for you to deserve to be at least at zero.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Oops sorry mate - was meant to be a thumbs up but iphone and fat fingers must've gone wrong!

Good luck to anyone who wants to pay those prices but you'll see a better standard of rugby and much cheaper by going to watch London Irish, Saracens or, *spit* Quins. It's not as if you don't know what the Amex looks like

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
HOLD ON!
So the sell out match at our beloved Brighton Community Stadium for which I applied for tickets but failed because it had SOLD OUT now has tickets. Surely those who applied for tickets but were let down because it was SOLD OUT should be given first grab for tickets that we had been told had ALL BEEN SOLD.
ANNOYED.:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
:bounce: for reminder

That extra ticket list in full...

Venue Match
Brighton Community Stadium South Africa v Japan

Samoa v USA
Elland Road
Scotland v USA
Kingsholm Stadium Tonga v Georgia
Scotland v Japan
Argentina v Georgia
USA v Japan
Sandy Park Tonga v Namibia
Namibia v Georgia
Italy v Romania
Villa Park South Africa v Samoa
Australia v Uruguay

Availability per match and per price category will vary. Indicators appearing next to each match on the website will help you identify which have the best availability, and which price categories are on sale.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Good luck to anyone who wants to pay those prices but you'll see a better standard of rugby and much cheaper by going to watch London Irish, Saracens or, *spit* Quins. It's not as if you don't know what the Amex looks like

Unfortunately some of us know what the Madjeski looks like. I did see the mighty Harlequins win in the last minute there a few years back, mind. :thumbsup:

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Tickets on sale now, but facing the ring donut of hell...that doesn't move. Really annoyed i was logged on at 9 this morning and got kicked out 10 mins before starting selling at 10 and now at back of the queue....:tantrum::tantrum:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here