Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesborough tickets now back on sale

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Back on sale now that it's a dead rubber for us? I have a Hartlepool FA Cup 1st round replay stub, do I get priority?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No POTG for Albion fans living up north who normally don't bother with buying a ticket in advance from The Amex ticket office.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No POTG for Albion fans living up north who normally don't bother with buying a ticket in advance from The Amex ticket office.

You're aware there is a simple solution to this apparently complex problem, right?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You're aware there is a simple solution to this apparently complex problem, right?

From what I read in the Teeside Gazette this morning Middlesbrough were in consultation with us re the number of Brighton fans likely to attend. We were sent 900 tickets as our allocation and so far have only sold c400 which suggests to me Middlesbrough are after the 500 we haven't already sold so they can sell them to their own fans.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From what I read in the Teeside Gazette this morning Middlesbrough were in consultation with us re the number of Brighton fans likely to attend. We were sent 900 tickets as our allocation and so far have only sold c400 which suggests to me Middlesbrough are after the 500 we haven't already sold so they can sell them to their own fans.

Are you being deliberately obtuse and not just ordering one if, indeed, you were going to POTG.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just texted a mate asking if he fancied this game.

He IMMEDIATELY replied 'Certainly not! Are you mad?' Think it might be a tough job to talk him round.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are you being deliberately obtuse and not just ordering one if, indeed, you were going to POTG.

Bozza , you know fully well that our northern away games attract Brighton fans who live in The Midlands and North who turn up and pay on the day. Normally any unsold tickets are returned to the home club and 95% of the time they're set aside for POTG. I don't get paid until the end of the month so it looks like I won't be going to The Riverside

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Bozza , you know fully well that our northern away games attract Brighton fans who live in The Midlands and North who turn up and pay on the day. Normally any unsold tickets are returned to the home club and 95% of the time they're set aside for POTG. I don't get paid until the end of the month so it looks like I won't be going to The Riverside

Why not just purchase one from the club like the rest of us, in advanced?

Next you will be asking how to get there and what pub to go to.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Yes, but you KNOW you can't do that this time so you KNOW you can order one like everyone else.

I'm often lazy and POTG for away games too, but if I KNOW in advance that will not work, I'll buy in advance.

Do you not have a credit card you could put what is, after all, a relatively small purchase on?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, but you KNOW you can't do that this time so you KNOW you can order one like everyone else.

I'm often lazy and POTG for away games too, but if I KNOW in advance that will not work, I'll buy in advance.

Do you not have a credit card you could put what is, after all, a relatively small purchase on?

No , I only have a debit card.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here