New strikers next season,

Stockport seagull

Jan 10, 2015
Brett pitman,
Adam le fondre
Jay Emmanuel Thomas
Will grigg
Paddy madden
All good strikers who unless I am mistaken would all be possible signings, from what I have seen this season we need a new batch of forwards, ship out the ones we have already

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Brett pitman,
Adam le fondre
Jay Emmanuel Thomas
Will grigg
Paddy madden
All good strikers who unless I am mistaken would all be possible signings, from what I have seen this season we need a new batch of forwards, ship out the ones we have already

Mickle owen

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Castro from Real Betis and Borja from Atletico Madrid (been on loan at Zaragosa). Two players of contrasting styles who have the habit of scoring goals.

Thank God we can now begin the serious business of starting unsubstantiated rumours and conjecture.
Let the fun begin!!!!!

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Time to spend the Ulloa cash on a couple of decent non-castoffs.
cash.gif

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Goalscorers are the top priority. With a goal or two each game, we would have challenged for the play-offs again. Look at our goals against column - almost as good as Derby and Ipswich, better than Brentford and Wolves. Once we had scored a couple, we would have been very difficult to peg back. I would love to see a striking pair (Nelson/Bremner, Ward/Mellor, Forster/Murray) and I think Baldock would thrive alongside the right target man (as would have CMS if we had played to his strengths from the word go)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
At least 11/12 quality players needed including 3 good strikers

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Brett pitman,
Adam le fondre
Jay Emmanuel Thomas
Will grigg
Paddy madden

Wouldnt mind Adam Le Fondre..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have Baldock so I would give CMS a new contract and sign a bog man up front if CH says he will play 4-4-2 It has worked for most of the teams promoted from this division in the last couple of years.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Brett pitman,
Adam le fondre
Jay Emmanuel Thomas
Will grigg
Paddy madden

You know that none of this is going to happen don't you.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Say goodbye to CMS, and Best.

Let OGrady go back up north if he wants.

Get an Ulloa 2 hero striker, and bring back Zamora. Another new striker if OGrady goes.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Would a bid for Chris Wood be worth it? Young striker, who has been pushed down the pecking order... I can see Derby getting rid of Chris Martin if they go up through the Play offs. Jordan Ibe on loan for a season (that should be our ONLY loan player... Ever!!)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We have Baldock so I would give CMS a new contract and sign a bog man up front if CH says he will play 4-4-2 It has worked for most of the teams promoted from this division in the last couple of years.

Give CMS a new contract? Really? What has he shown or done as a professional footballer to justify spunking more money on him? He can't score and has poor control. We've wasted enough time and money on him. Seems a nice guy but it hasn't worked and the club is out of pocket by over 5M.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

If CMS is anywhere near our squad next season we're fukked

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Baldock fine (hopefully)

CMS? I will flash him a cheery smile, offer a brotherly hug, thank him for his work, and give him his train fare back to Barry Fry along with a bag of Winalot for the journey, ciao Craig!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You know that none of this is going to happen don't you.

Brace yourselves fellas!

We are going to have this sort of conjecture right up until the loan window closes :) (Forget any signings in June /July " We will have a competitive squad by September") Sound familiar?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We won't sign anyone decent, because we won't pay what others will for the in demand players. So we will end up with the scraps off everyone else's plate. When will this board realise we live in a very expensive area of the country. The ticket prices reflect this, just a shame the playing budget doesn't even compare with clubs in the north east of the country...We need at least half a dozen quality additions to squad and we all know it won't happen.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We have Baldock so I would give CMS a new contract and sign a big man up front if COG goes

:facepalm: So you are happy to go with the three strikers who have spectacular fallen short of the required standard? Or two of them, IF one leaves?

Thank The Lord the club ignore your letters about who they should sign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here