Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Albion

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Thank God for Blackpool, Wigan and Millwall..
Thank God the season only goes on for another 2 games....
If not Hughton would have taken us down.....

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
easly pleased with your head stuck firmly in the sand, sad post:facepalm:
regards
DR

No not stuck in the sand but prepared to say what I think which is we have been very poor I have watched the Albion over many years home and away and this team unlike other very poor Albion teams of the past could not be labeled as lacking in effort and it's the effort that I am grateful for as without it we would have been relegated, The players we have area do the tactics have been mind boggling with players out of position most of the season no width and no forwards with confidence but staying up is well worth celebrating and we have stayed up in a large part to the effort put in

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No not stuck in the sand but prepared to say what I think which is we have been very poor I have watched the Albion over many years home and away and this team unlike other very poor Albion teams of the past could not be labeled as lacking in effort and it's the effort that I am grateful for as without it we would have been relegated, The players we have area do the tactics have been mind boggling with players out of position most of the season no width and no forwards with confidence but staying up is well worth celebrating and we have stayed up in a large part to the effort put in

Oh yes we the fans and supporters will be celebrating, although I doubt there will be much celebrating at the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here