Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Albion

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Just want to say well done CH and all the players who have contributed this season towards the Albion staying up a good number of you are unlikely to be here next year and good luck to you but as a team who were poor and poorly lead for the most part thank you for keeping my team in the Championship to live and fight another day :clap:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Just want to say well done CH and all the players who have contributed this season towards the Albion staying up a good number of you are unlikely to be here next year and good luck to you but as a team who were poor and poorly lead for the most part thank you for keeping my team in the Championship to live and fight another day :clap:

Shame the award ceremony was last night as you'd have been a shoo in for licker of the season. :moo:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, well done to Hughton and Jones.

It was looking really grim for us long before the low point of Millwall at home.

Very happy we've turned around this miserable, forgettable, wasted season.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Just because we are safe don't make the players immune to criticism and lack of fight.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's great news that we're safe this year and hopefully we can now put the events of this season well behind us and mount a challenge for promotion from August. If nothing else, the club should have learned a few lessons about the quality of our squad and will be in a position to address this over the coming months. BUT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ANY KEY SIGNINGS UNTIL AUGUST. Aah....I feel better for having got that off my chest.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think it was more a case of "Thanks, Millwall" for me.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It's been great that there has been 3 more terrible teams than us this season.
I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE BIG CHANGES IN THE SUMMER

Lets hope so anyway

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
It's great news that we're safe this year and hopefully we can now put the events of this season well behind us and mount a challenge for promotion from August. If nothing else, the club should have learned a few lessons about the quality of our squad and will be in a position to address this over the coming months. BUT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ANY KEY SIGNINGS UNTIL AUGUST. Aah....I feel better for having got that off my chest.

I'm hoping that Barber is right, and they will be quicker when involved in the transfer market. I'm hoping CH has set his scouts targets and they have or going to report back the potentials.

I feel like this could be an exciting summer.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm hoping that Barber is right, and they will be quicker when involved in the transfer market. I'm hoping CH has set his scouts targets and they have or going to report back the potentials.

I feel like this could be an exciting summer.

Let's hope so. We deserve it after this season.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Has been a season one hopes we'll forget - to be honest, similar to Calde's bepuzzlement of stand-out moments, there's not a lot I recall of it already - so onwards and upwards. We'll find new character, strength and leadership through the summer months, and I predict the Hught be a man of enough experience and calm to be such a hunter and claimer of talent and sturdiness. Let excitement soon be reborn!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Shame the award ceremony was last night as you'd have been a shoo in for licker of the season. :moo:

I am a lot happier tonight than I would be if we were in Millwalls Wigans or Blackpools shoes at least our team stayed up just wanted to say well done for that achievement as aprt from that we have been so very poor

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brilliant season, well done for not getting relegated even though top 6 was the chairman's expectations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here