Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now that we are safe .....

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
No pressure.

I fully expect Mr Hughton to say 'Go for it lads, Attack them, Attack them and after you've Attacked them, Attack them some more.'

Give us something positive to bow out on.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No doubt we can look forward to one up front again on Saturday.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Lets hope we start to look at players that are being released by their clubs as soon as they become available. Hopefully we have identified a few that we wish to buy as well. We always seem to leave signing players at the last minute and end up with those that no-one else wanted. That is why we end up having to get in loans to top up the squad. No more than two long term loans for me and they have got to be in the ilk of Tex (from a premier league side) and must be good enough to play every week. Why loan players from championship clubs. If they are not good enough for their clubs then they should definitely not be good enough for ours. To play five loan players in a match is quite laughable and we should never get into that situation again. I suspect that we will sign Bennett who in my opinion was a far worse player than Ward who we should have signed, but once again we left it too late and had to settle for a poorer option. Let's us hope we have learnt a few lessons from this season. Could be a long summer, let us hope it is not another long season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lets hope we start to look at players that are being released by their clubs as soon as they become available. Hopefully we have identified a few that we wish to buy as well. We always seem to leave signing players at the last minute and end up with those that no-one else wanted. That is why we end up having to get in loans to top up the squad. No more than two long term loans for me and they have got to be in the ilk of Tex (from a premier league side) and must be good enough to play every week. Why loan players from championship clubs. If they are not good enough for their clubs then they should definitely not be good enough for ours. To play five loan players in a match is quite laughable and we should never get into that situation again. I suspect that we will sign Bennett who in my opinion was a far worse player than Ward who we should have signed, but once again we left it too late and had to settle for a poorer option. Let's us hope we have learnt a few lessons from this season. Could be a long summer, let us hope it is not another long season.
I'm sure this summer will be different to the last two; the fact that we've already got the manager in place helps.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I'm sure this summer will be different to the last two; the fact that we've already got the manager in place helps.

Unless of course ch walks. Stranger things have happened.

Sorry had to spoil the promotion party, oh

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Some people said it wasn't over mathematically before tonight. Most knew it was in reality.

I have mentioned the desirability of being mathematically safe more than once..... But I think a goal difference like that will do!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No more loan players and put some DS players on bench. Will be very very dissapointed if best, carayol (not that he is a bad player, but what would be the point in the playing him), halford are in the 16. Bennett might have to play as I'm not sure we have another left back.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Safe? I'm having some of that 750/1 just in case. Will pay for my ST anyhow. :moo:

ffffff.JPG

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That wont happen CH is too professional and it wouldnt be fair on the other promotion chasers. if we deliberately played a weakened side.

I agree CH is very professional but I couldn't give a toss about the other Promotion chasers and neither should he. Its time to give some of the potential in the youths a chance to see if they are worth holding on to for next year. And anyhow. CH owes Norwich fans absolutely nothing after the abuse he has taken from them. I mean, you even see them coming on this site to slag him off even after he has left them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here