Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now that we are safe .....

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Hope we can play against Watford and get something,...

And look forward to the summer of team building

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Careful, I could easily see us losing 13-0 in both games. :moo:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Send the loans back now !!

Oh, and have Calderon sign a new contract on the pitch before kick off on Saturday :rock:

Well done to Jones, and Hughton - first task accomplished.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hope we can play against Watford and get something,...

And look forward to the summer of team building

I couldn't give a toss about the Watford game now. I'll be there, but only as a starting point to head back into town for a post-mortem on this utter SLAG of a season whilst getting sloshed in front of Soccer Saturday.
I'm glad there's nothing on it. I'll include Watford in my acca and hope to salvage at least something slightly positive from the last 9 months of relentless cack.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Careful, I could easily see us losing 13-0 in both games. :moo:

OR we could lose both games 6 =-0 and they would only have to score about 11 goals. Somehow cant see it happening on either score. If Watford went mad on Saturday CH would shut up shop to only lose by a goal or 2 at Middlesbro.

I couldn't give a toss about the Watford game now. I'll be there, but only as a starting point to head back into town for a post-mortem on this utter SLAG of a season whilst getting sloshed in front of Soccer Saturday.
I'm glad there's nothing on it. I'll include Watford in my acca and hope to salvage at least something slightly positive from the last 9 months of relentless cack.

Can't beat a few Britneys whilst watching Jeff and the boys larking about and slinging Bantz at each other,the ideal end to a shitter of a season,

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
OR we could lose both games 6 =-0 and they would only have to score about 11 goals. Somehow cant see it happening on either score. If Watford went mad on Saturday CH would shut up shop to only lose by a goal or 2 at Middlesbro.

:lolol:

Hardly, at least my 13-0 defeats predictions were realistic. :moo:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Fully expect to lose both games as the fact that we can relax and play 'our game' won't be enough to make up the gap in quality between us.

On the plus side, with Watford and Boro taking the points they need, Bournemouth will be under more pressure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here