Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] The hot weather and Body Odour!

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
People of Brighton and Hove and Sussex in general:

Please use an anti-perspirant spray / underarm deodorant! / talcum powder on your genital areas.

I was on the bus today and in the Co-op and the smell emanating from some people nearly made me spew! :shootself

There seemed to be a fair number of pensioners who could do with a wash, particularly those who try to mask it with some sickly nasty cheapo perfume presumably from the pound shop,

Come on people. Smell nice! Wash!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Please use an anti-perspirant spray / underarm deodorant! / talcum powder on your genital areas.

I was on the bus today and in the Co-op and the smell emanating from some people nearly made me spew! :shootself

There seemed to be a fair number of pensioners who could do with a wash, particularly those who try to mask it with some sickly nasty cheapo perfume presumably from the pound shop,

Applying anti perspirant to your ballsack can cause a rash and general discomfort.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
It's not the pits it's the clothes. Once it's in there, not even vinegar and a bicarbonate of soda paste applied to the armpits pre-wash can get it out and there it lurks unseen through the winter months until body temperatures rise and out comes the stench of ingrained sweat. Burning your clothes on a regular basis is the only effective solution.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I was on the bus during a hot day recently and a slightly obese woman sat next to me... but the odour that came from her was a mix of sweat, chafing cream and vaginal necrosis - I have never smelt anything like it. Ordinarily I would tolerate it to preserve her feelings, but I had to move, it was truly horrific.

Sounds a bit tasty if you ask me

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At our pub in Guildford we had a cleaner started at 9.00am and cleaned the pub then at 11.00 when we opened had a bottle of guinness then walked to the British Legion club to work behind the bar until 3.00pm. When they closed she then went down to the Mary Rose drinking until we re opened at 5.30 then met her husband from work and went back to the legion until 10pm. She then returned to us until closing and then went home. Each change of venue or move was after going to the ladies and spraying herself with the cheapest possible deodorant. She did pen by closing time, but you could never tell her as she was such a lovely lady.

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I was on the bus during a hot day recently and a slightly obese woman sat next to me... but the odour that came from her was a mix of sweat, chafing cream and vaginal necrosis - I have never smelt anything like it. Ordinarily I would tolerate it to preserve her feelings, but I had to move, it was truly horrific.

Sure it wasn't El Presidente after the Brighton Marathon? He mentioned something about chaffed nipples........

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

Wonderful description, Mustafa.
Glad I read about it and not experienced it!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
At our pub in Guildford we had a cleaner started at 9.00am and cleaned the pub then at 11.00 when we opened had a bottle of guinness then walked to the British Legion club to work behind the bar until 3.00pm. When they closed she then down to the Mary Rose drinking until we re opened at 5.30 then met her husband from work and went back to the legion until 10pm. She then returned to us until closing and then went home. Each change of venue or move was after going to the ladies and spraying herself with the cheapest possible deodorant. She did pen by closing time, but you could never tell her as she was such a lovely lady.

If I could understand this post:moo: It sounds like my ideal job:drink: :whisky:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Lavender for the ladies.
TCP for the gents.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
What was wrong with the old lifebuoy carbolic soap.

Still available today!!

lifebuoy1.gif

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
At our pub in Guildford we had a cleaner started at 9.00am and cleaned the pub then at 11.00 when we opened had a bottle of guinness then walked to the British Legion club to work behind the bar until 3.00pm. When they closed she then went down to the Mary Rose drinking until we re opened at 5.30 then met her husband from work and went back to the legion until 10pm. She then returned to us until closing and then went home. Each change of venue or move was after going to the ladies and spraying herself with the cheapest possible deodorant. She did pen by closing time, but you could never tell her as she was such a lovely lady.

She sounds it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here