Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I thought we'd sold about 1000 for Middlesbrough...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If we take anything like a thousand up there I will be amazed. Its 99% certain to be a dead rubber (for us), its a 12.15 kickoff, the place is a craphole and we are utter toilet.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm shocked we have sold that many. If there is anything on it maybe more will be sold, but otherwise I can't see 1000 going.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
its a mission to get there espeically for 12.15. 384 is a great turn out following our dismal season. To all those going I salute you.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm hoping Blackburn do the biz tonight so that I can actually enjoy the Boro day out. If we need a result, and don't get it, it's a very long way home....

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Tickets were taken off sale for quite a while. It's a 4am start for the coaches or stay overnight from Friday. I'm surprised we've sold as many as we have.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If we take anything like a thousand up there I will be amazed. Its 99% certain to be a dead rubber (for us), its a 12.15 kickoff, the place is a craphole and we are utter toilet.

As always......sitting on the fence with your opinions.........say what you meann FFS!!..................... :lol: :thumbsup:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Our allocation was about 1000 but was taken off sale for a bit. Prob so Boro could maximise capacity for what may be a big game for them. I don't think we've taken over 1000 there since we got promoted and as others suggest by the time this fixture comes round hopefully it'll be a meaningless lunchtime fixture for us. It'll be a good turn out if more than 500 go.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
If the roles were reversed this board would be in meltdown if we had given Boro 1000 tickets and they hadn't sold half of them whilst the home tickets could be sold twice over

Do you think with them being taken off sale that our allocation is smaller than first announced?

The interesting point though is if Milwall do win their next two (I know, I know...) and we lose on Saturday then will there be a clamour for Boro tickets.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Do you think with them being taken off sale that our allocation is smaller than first announced?

The interesting point though is if Milwall do win their next two (I know, I know...) and we lose on Saturday then will there be a clamour for Boro tickets.

Yep. I know several that would want to make a late decision on this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As always......sitting on the fence with your opinions.........say what you meann FFS!!..................... :lol: :thumbsup:

I believe me I wanted to. But I have to post on here like there's a WORK filter these days :angry:

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
They are still off sale. I think that they are working out out how to fit the number of seats already sold into as small an area as possible that can be suitably cordoned off. So there may only be a few more tickets come back on sale to fill the remaining seats and for security reasons there won't be POTG.
No seat numbers on my booking account yet, so still all up in the air (which is where we will be).

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
384 HEROES.

And no, I'm not going. Sod that shit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports