Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloodborne PS4

twiggles

Feb 14, 2014
I do enjoy a game of solitare but the cascade of cards at the end when you win doesn't quite match up to cutting the head off a 50ft tall dragon.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Anyone else tried this brutal game?

I've got about 9 hours played on 1 character and am still trying to kill the 2nd boss!!!

Any tips would be appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Qb9XutVVI!

Which boss is that, Father Gascoigne? I ended up summoning another player to help with defeating him. I have played each of the 'souls' games and beaten all of them but I do not mind admitting defeat and getting some help when I start to get frustrated playing the same boss over and over again. Have you opened up the short cut by coming up through the Sewers?

Also, if you talk to the little girl in the house near the start of the level - SPOILER - she will tell you that she is looking for her mum and dad one of which is Father G and that she is keeping a music box that he didn't like, she will give you the music box and when you play it during the fight he will freeze allowing you to get a few hits in or a visceral attack long r2 attack to his back followed up by r1 as he is slouched on the ground.

It is a tough fight but stick with it, this boss and the next optional boss were the only bits of the game to give me a really hard time so don't give up!!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Don't have a PS4 so not played but have watched a few Let's Plays of the gamre and it doesn't really appear to be much of an advancement on Dark Souls 2 to me (source: am currently playing DS2:SOTFS :) ). My (worthless) opinion aside :) I'm sure I saw a runthrough of the second boss on Youtube at some point.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Don't have a PS4 so not played but have watched a few Let's Plays of the gamre and it doesn't really appear to be much of an advancement on Dark Souls 2 to me (source: am currently playing DS2:SOTFS :) ). My (worthless) opinion aside :) I'm sure I saw a runthrough of the second boss on Youtube at some point.

They are similar games but BB is a more active experience as there are no shields and attacking soon after being attacked gives you back some health, this removes the passivity created by the overuse of shields in DS1 and DS2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here