Votes: 9 14.3%

Votes: 12 19.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • 1 (low)

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters

North Stand Polls

Feb 25, 2015
The existing thread keeps being posted to, but the poll was largely voted on back in early January, so it's time to ask again.

The last time this was asked, we had seemingly turned the corner - Hyypia was gone and we'd recorded two consecutive victories in London, beating Fulham in the League and Brentford in the Cup, the latter being Chris Hughton's first in charge. Everyone seemed quite chipper and the average mojo score was 6.5 - not bad considering the Albion were still in a very perilous league position.

What about now? How is your mojo as we stumble towards the end of the season?

(10 is high, 1 is low)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Albion Mojo back up to 10 after last night.

Looking forward to the next 2 games, and in the summer signing up

Ulloa 2
Zamora
Vaz Te

to form our strike force along with Baldock.

:rock:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
After the huge news of last night I'm at a 6 - looking forward to a Summer of excitement in the transfer market although as per usual only 5% of rumours will have any truth :)

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Glad we're safe, but mojo still low about a 4 right now. I can't see our players putting in anything in the next 2 games, most of them know they're off and they just won't care. Also have a feeling this summer will be very 'meh' at best.

Always happy to be proven wrong and see 6 points in the next 2 games and a hand full of star signings over the summer.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Looks like we've survived / TBC, but my mojo has taken a hell of a kicking this season - 5.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Relieved after last nights result. Players could not get up for Hudderfield when we could save ourselves so god forbid what will happen in the next 2 games.
What is really depressing is the thought of the summers non-activity in the transfer market....

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
We're in the Championship, great excitement in the Summer, possibly misguided!, great stadium 7 for me.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
"I got my mojo workin but it just dont work on you" :rock:

After last night I am much more relaxed as we drift to the end of the season ..but it has still been one of shocking under achievement.. But, that's football . Toon fans can say the same thing ... I gave it 7 . I am sure that next year will be better

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
glad we are safe but my confidence in the ability of the powers that be to get us back to a decent team knocking on the door of the premiership has taken such a pounding that my mojo is at a 1.

happy to be proved wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here