Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Blackburn Rovers v Millwall thread

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
A win, or perhaps even a draw for Mlwall tonight would put us in real danger. There is no sign that we will win another point. Blackburn have nothing to play for and Derby may well play a weakened team against Millwall if they are already in the playoffs. The last Millwall game against Wolves will be tough, but with Wolves having probably missed the playoffs, it could be like a cup final for Millwall. We may therefore still need another 2 points if Millwall get. a result tonight. The other unknown is whether Rotherham will have the 3 point deduction, which seems likely. However they have much easier fixtures and could still overtake us, despite the points deduction.

Let's all support Bkackburn tonight. To me the current odds of 100-1 on the seagulls being relegated look generous! We should still scrape through but...

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
I'll support Blackburn in the fact they take that useless lump back

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Millwall against Blackburn tonight

Derby can still be caught by Brentford and Wolves, they need at least another win to guarantee their place in the play offs, so I doubt very much they will play a weakened team.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I'm wondering about going as I live in Liverpool. I really think it may be a key result.

It is a key result.
If Millwall win tonight it`ll put the shits up a lot on this board.

We are not getting anymore points and although I don`t think Millwall will pick up 7 points to overtake us strange things do happen at the end of the season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Derby still need 2 points to make the play offs, or risk being replaced by Wolves or Brentford. I've no doubt that they'll be fully motivated to get those 2 points by winning at Millwall on Saturday.

The good thing is, if Derby fail to beat Millwall on Saturday, it still gives Wolves a fighting chance of snatching a the playoff place if they beat Millwall on the last day of the season (assuming that they beat Wigan this Saturday). Hence they should be fully motivated to get a win if we need them to.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Blackburn draw or win, Fulham become mathematically safe.

Can't see the Fulham manager lasting once this happens, so Gus to Fulham in the next day or so..... ? ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All 3 Millwall games the biggest for us this season. No point taking much note of ours...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If Millwall get the points they need then fair play to them, we'll only have ourselves to blame, the whole season has been a shambles from the man at the top off the pitch to pretty much every event on it!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
These threads make me laugh, its hard enough for a top championship side to win three on the bounce let alone a poor Millwall side. 100/1 for the Albion to go down says it all.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm tempted to put money on a Millwall win/draw double tonight - so I either win a bit of money, or lose it but Brighton are safe.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
These threads make me laugh, its hard enough for a top championship side to win three on the bounce let alone a poor Millwall side. 100/1 for the Albion to go down says it all.

It's very possible and 100:1 is way too high imo. It's the stage of the season where anyone can beat anyone, some teams switch off, some nothing to play for which could go either way etc...

I think people are quite right to be a little nervous. I, for one will be just as happy tonight if Blackburn win as no will of Albion win Sat. It's all about staying up...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Comedy gold these threads!!

I really find it hard to accept there are fans out there that are crapping themselves over Millwall.

We are safe now, the bookies are not stupid!

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Defeat for Millwall leaves them 6 points behind us & a vastly inferior goal difference. They will then have 2 games left .
Blackburn victory leaves us safe. The worst that could then happen is the ignominy of staying up on goal difference alone.

C'mon the Rovers!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A win, or perhaps even a draw for Mlwall tonight would put us in real danger. There is no sign that we will win another point. Blackburn have nothing to play for and Derby may well play a weakened team against Millwall if they are already in the playoffs. The last Millwall game against Wolves will be tough, but with Wolves having probably missed the playoffs, it could be like a cup final for Millwall. We may therefore still need another 2 points if Millwall get. a result tonight. The other unknown is whether Rotherham will have the 3 point deduction, which seems likely. However they have much easier fixtures and could still overtake us, despite the points deduction.

Let's all support Bkackburn tonight. To me the current odds of 100-1 on the seagulls being relegated look generous! We should still scrape through but...

If Wolves lose on Saturday, they could be out of the running when they play Millwall. Just as well they'll stay fully focused anyway, and don't have, say, a manager with strong recent Millwall connections, who'd like them to survive.

Oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here