Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brendan Rogers may be leaving Liverpool.. does he fancy something easier..?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
This weekend will be Gerrards last game for Liverpool.

He is just a passenger now and if it wasn't his last season then he would be on the bench anyway.

Nothing to play for now so let the team get on with their slim chances of getting into Europe

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Probably just announcing whatever it is this weekends black armband will be for.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Not sure some of our fans aren't more demanding than the uber-whinging 5 times European Cup winning Scouse army.

If he wants an easier time it won't be here.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I'd have Rogers here in a shot if he got AXED at Liverpool

After yesterday's performance at Wembley!! Seems to me to have even less passion than Sammi Hypia!
Quality substitutions! Bring on another forward with a minute left. *shakes head*
Thought he was a good coach at Swansea, but doesn't seem to be cutting the mustard with Liverpool

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Get him in NOW

Stumpy Tim

After yesterday's performance at Wembley!! Seems to me to have even less passion than Sammi Hypia!
Quality substitutions! Bring on another forward with a minute left. *shakes head*
Thought he was a good coach at Swansea, but doesn't seem to be cutting the mustard with Liverpool

Short memory there I think. Liverpool were awful before he came in. He's done a good job

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Agree with this. The only blot on his copybook, IMHO, is bringing in Mario Ballotelli (the Liverpool equivalent of Leon Best).

lol l think you will find that Balotelli is a tad better than Leon Best!

Does me me smile the way certain posters seem to think he might want to come here. I have news for them, he won't.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here