Cole
Muitt

Subs

Wiltshire
Doherty GK
Davis
Tilley
Dallison

Looking prestine in the sunshine. As was the cricket ground - I hope I have brought us wickets and will see some Albion Goal

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Bolton
Campbell,Holding,Sellers,Boben, Taylor, Campbell - Young, OBrien, Lussey, Woolery, Twardzik and Iliev

Albion kicking first half towards sea end Bolton towards downs and indoor pitch

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
0-0 HT both teams compact - we are getting around the back better with Starkey, Muitt and Barry but crosses been well defended. White had made a couple of good runs and won free kicks, Cole only got one to test the keeper. They had a couple of good corners but Walton delt with them - apart from that just long range shots trying to knock gulld off the roof of the indoor pitch.

Hopfully it will open up more in the second half.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
0-0 HT both teams compact - we are getting around the back better with Starkey, Muitt and Barry but crosses been well defended. White had made a couple of good runs and won free kicks, Cole only got one to test the keeper. They had a couple of good corners but Walton delt with them - apart from that just long range shots trying to knock gulld off the roof of the indoor pitch.

Hopfully it will open up more in the second half.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Even first half. Walton handling very assured. Rea not his normal self, diving in a bit, eventually leading to a booking. Charlie Harris pick if our team, time on the ball and some very good passing. Couple of low drives into the area that we didn't capitalise on (ring any bells), and an early free-kick just wide by ?Starkey.
Starkey is playing LB and is steady so far.

Ben ?White a couple of Lawrenson style dribbles and playing ok, as is Pappoe.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Were you at the cricket earlier [MENTION=3347]Horton's halftime iceberg[/MENTION]?

edit: just re-read your opening post...yes you were!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Felt Charlie Harris was our best player and given our poor form and lack of creativity, I'm also tempted to plunge him in against Watford. That said, he's still very young and it is a massive step up. Still if you're good enough, you're old enough.

Second half wise, felt Pappoe defended well but is just wasteful in possession (I still have my doubts whether he is good enough). Rea played better in the 2nd half and Walton was assured.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bolton signed 2 youngsters a few weeks ago Emile Heskey and Eiderr Gudjohnsen did either of them play? Both have played with the first team on occasions with some success.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bolton signed 2 youngsters a few weeks ago Emile Heskey and Eiderr Gudjohnsen did either of them play? Both have played with the first team on occasions with some success.

No , but from the match report on the Bolton official website their U21s coach put himself on the bench today.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I watched Charlie Harris against both Partick Thistle and Real Betis at the Murcia training camp and he was excellent, including a scorching 25 yarder. I would be more than happy to see him in either of the remaining two games. He has far more heart, bite and talent than some of th sh1te we have turned out recently.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I watched Charlie Harris against both Partick Thistle and Real Betis at the Murcia training camp and he was excellent, including a scorching 25 yarder. I would be more than happy to see him in either of the remaining two games. He has far more heart, bite and talent than some of th sh1te we have turned out recently.
All of the above:moo:

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Bolton have the better goal difference - 3 to play Arsenal away, Stoke at the AMEX (8/05 19:00 ko) and Villa away

Attachments

• U21 211.jpg
    U21 211.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 96

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here