Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling all Bournemouth haters....

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Providing Millwall lose on Tuesday and we are safe, would you be happy to see us lose both the remaining games so that Watford and Boro have a better chance of overtaking Bournemouth?

(i'm not a Bournemouth hater, just interested in peoples views!)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I wouldn't class myself as a Bournemouth "hater", but my ideal scenario would be for us to win both our final games, but for Bournemouth still to finish outside the automatic promotion places.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not a Muff hater, I'm not particularly bothered about them one way or the other tbh.

I would find it quite funny if they blew it though.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Providing Millwall lose on Tuesday and we are safe, would you be happy to see us lose both the remaining games so that Watford and Boro have a better chance of overtaking Bournemouth?

(i'm not a Bournemouth hater, just interested in peoples views!)
No. If Blackburn win on Tuesday, I expect the pressure to be off us, and for our team to finally put in at least one good performance to round off this miserable season.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Yep. Purely petty jealousy on my part. Don't bear them any ill will as such but don't want them to go up because we're not going to.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yep. Purely petty jealousy on my part. Don't bear them any ill will as such but don't want them to go up because we're not going to.

This. Although it's always bothered me that this noddy outfit got twice as much coverage on local TV back in the day when we were all in the same coastal TV region, despite the fact that their gates and position in the league were always far worse than our own.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I want teams that haven't broken FFP rules to get promoted. That aside, not really bothered. Certainly got nothing against BM, and I want Tommy to do well.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Want us to win our last two games and want Bournemouth to win Championship.
Now that Palace have had a decent season in the Prem, I suppose the petty minded supporters amongst us have to find some other team to have a go at.
Cue Thumbs Down: perhaps they are mainly lefties who always like a moan and to blame someone else for their sad state!!:lolol::rolleyes:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not bothered - all three teams have played well this season and would deserve to go up.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think a lot less people are bothered than is being assumed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here