Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will save our season ?

Which team will 'Save Our Season' ?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Luckily, on Tuesday night, we have to rely on another team to get the points, and our mob aren't involved.

So, which team will 'save our season' ? ???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Own Goal.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I predict a draw tomorrow and a loss to Derby on Saturday. Even if Millwall get a win at Blackburn, they'd still be very long odds to get 4 points from their remaining 2 games: Derby at home and Wolves away.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Luckily, on Tuesday night, we have to rely on another team to get the points, and our mob aren't involved.

So, which team will 'save our season' ? ???

I don't get this rely on. We have the points on the board, both millwall and Wigan don't. A season is not about the last few games. We have 2 games left against two teams aiming for automatic promotion, by where we can still get points.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I don't get this rely on. We have the points on the board, both millwall and Wigan don't. A season is not about the last few games. We have 2 games left against two teams aiming for automatic promotion, by where we can still get points.
The issue is about relying on other teams to prevent Millwall or Rotherham overtaking us. Of course, it may be the albion who get more points and stay ahead, even if Millwall and Rotherham win all their matches.

I don't think we'll get another point :nono:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Millwall being even more crap than us - just (hopefully)

Were loose.

Northstandfan

Dec 14, 2014
Mid sussex

I agree we can get the points, but we wont as we will be as negative and defensive as always which has got us nowhere so far. I think we will be fine as I dont think anyone below us will win their remaining games but I would like to see Hughton throw his current crap tactics book away and just go all out for two wins and see what happens. I rather lose trying than be sh!t trying not to concede. Attack is the best form of defense, we took the game to Ipswich and attacked and it got results, nothing to lose now by trying that again.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I agree we can get the points, but we wont as we will be as negative and defensive as always which has got us nowhere so far. I think we will be fine as I dont think anyone below us will win their remaining games but I would like to see Hughton throw his current crap tactics book away and just go all out for two w byins and see what happens. I rather lose trying than be sh!t trying not to concede. Attack is the best form of defense, we took the game to Ipswich and attacked and it got results, nothing to lose now by trying that again.

How do you propose we playing positively and offensively with our striker force as impotent as it is and a marginally poor creative midfield?

Please. I want to hear from all those crying "negative football" it's no less negative than Gus or Garcia

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All we need is a nice 1-0 victory for Blackburn tonight, and then all the gloom can be lifted, and we can finally move on from this miserable season.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
How do you propose we playing positively and offensively with our striker force as impotent as it is and a marginally poor creative midfield?

Please. I want to hear from all those crying "negative football" it's no less negative than Gus or Garcia

I agree with this.

It only appears negative because we have no strike force. Replace Best and CMS with two people who know where the goal is and we'd be a different proposition.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I agree we can get the points, but we wont as we will be as negative and defensive as always which has got us nowhere so far. I think we will be fine as I dont think anyone below us will win their remaining games but I would like to see Hughton throw his current crap tactics book away and just go all out for two wins and see what happens. I rather lose trying than be sh!t trying not to concede. Attack is the best form of defense, we took the game to Ipswich and attacked and it got results, nothing to lose now by trying that again.

That's why Sami went, we just do not have the squad. If we had decent strikers from the beginning of the season and quicker defenders, we would have not done to bad under Sami, however that's not the case and Chris has had to make compromises to avoid relegation, our squad is not strong enough, especially mentally, we have conceded far to many goals after scoring and at the start of games including second halfs. Let's get this season over and give the manager a chance to overhaul the side.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I agree with this.

It only appears negative because we have no strike force. Replace Best and CMS with two people who know where the goal is and we'd be a different proposition.

More so, we are mustering shots off target. I can't remember if it were Wigan or the game before where we had 18 shots in total. CH can only do so much, shots in target are not one of those.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Wrong thread - ignore

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good luck to Blackburn.

Please beat Millwall for us, and then we can all enjoy football again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here