Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would YOU play up front against Watford?

Who would YOU play up front against Watford?

• Chris O'Grady

Votes: 34 28.3%
  • Craig Mackail-Smith

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Leon Best

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Chris O'Grady + Craig Mackail-Smith

Votes: 79 65.8%
  • Chris O'Grady + Leon Best

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Craig Mackail-Smith + Leon Best

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nobody.

Saturday will see the ultimate display of Hughton's negative tactics, with a 4-6-0 formation.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Blackburn fail to save our season on Tuesday, we will see total anti-football from the albion, as we play for a 0-0, with timewasting from minute 1.

So, we'll play our best timewaster.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I did ask Chris if he wanted me to register to play but he turned me down, so I guess I'll go with COG and CMS. Go all out...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If we are safe, then I would put a few youngsters in, but I assume you can only pick from the 25 man squad?

If not the park the bus with 4-2-4-0

..and bore us all stupid!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I voted for COG and Best, let's play with no wingers and just lump the ball forward in a Wimbledon route one style. Couldn't be any worse than we have seen so far.

Also two big players can defend the set pieces.

I don't want to see it and it won't happened as we will play one up until the 70th minute when we find ourselves one down and change it to two proper wingers and two proper strikers.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I would quickly get in, on an emergency loan, both Tinky Winky and Keith Chegwin. They'd be dynamite.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
O'Grady on his own, the other two should be nowhere near the squad, let alone the starting line up.

I understand the sentiment, but COG is going to be every bit as ineffective as the other two useless sacks of shìt playing on their own up front.

If the question was "which of these three strikers would you retain?", then I'd agree with you. Personally, I'd play CMS up front with COG. Firstly, we're not going to score regardless of our formation with these three. Secondly, it could act as a final reminder to any lingering doubters as to why CMS isn't going to be here next season. For a senior player and supposedly our main striking option, he is truly woeful. I don't care what Best does. I'd prefer it if he wasn't even at the stadium. Booooooooooooooooooooooo!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I see virtually everyone has voted wither for COG or COG/CMS - Best it will be then, with CMS replacing him after 75 minutes followed by COG coming on for someone in the 87th minute. Or am I being unduly pessimistic here???

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
COG & CMS.

I would not allow the lazy money-grabbing **** Leon Best near our shirt again.

But as he is a bezzie of CH, I fear we will have to endure him again on Saturday.

(CMS out of sentimentality really. Sad to wave him farewell, but I know he has to go!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here