Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some people are never satisfied.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
The match day experience is fantastic if you leave the stadium before kick off, or stay and simply don't watch the game. We'll soon have a bigger hotel than the likes of Bournemouth, Southampton and Paliss. If we get relegated, we'll have the biggest hotel in the division. What more do you want?

el punal

The match day experience is fantastic if you leave the stadium before kick off, or stay and simply don't watch the game. We'll soon have a bigger hotel than the likes of Bournemouth, Southampton and Paliss. If we get relegated, we'll have the biggest hotel in the division. What more do you want?

Well you won't need their beds, being at the Amex and watching us play the likes of Blackpool and Huddersfield would soon put you to sleep.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
If you can't see the financial benefit a hotel will bring to the Albion then possibly you're a little dense. Any revenue from the non-footballing side has to be good, doesn't it?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If you can't see the financial benefit a hotel will bring to the Albion then possibly you're a little dense. Any revenue from the non-footballing side has to be good, doesn't it?
What makes you think revenues from a hotel will benefit the club?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps we should cheer the hotel staff, and forget about the mob playing on the grass next door.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Perhaps we should cheer the hotel staff, and forget about the mob playing on the grass next door.

Other than when they drop a tray of dishes on the floor?

D

Deleted member 22389

Think of the non football people who will use it, especially for conferences and other events. Many modern clubs have a hotel, so why shouldn't we. I really can't see the problem. If it also brings extra revenue to the club then great.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Basic maths! Do you really need someone to spell it out for you?

Do you really think that even with basic maths applied that revenues from a hotel will go into the club? It will possibly be owned by a different company. Tony Bloom is a successful business man, thankfully, but The Albion isn't his only concern.

because it will be owned by the club?

See above.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Think of the non football people who will use it, especially for conferences and other events. Many modern clubs have a hotel, so why shouldn't we. I really can't see the problem. If it also brings extra revenue to the club then great.

I'd be happy if that happens.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Do you really think that even with basic maths applied that revenues from a hotel will go into the club? It will possibly be owned by a different company. Tony Bloom is a successful business man, thankfully, but The Albion isn't his only concern.

See above.

I did have a question mark at the end of my comment - partly asking if it will be owned by the club.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I'm sure investors will be queueing up to pump funds into a hotel that will be run to pay off the footballing overdraft.

I'm in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here