Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Awards

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We are up for four awards this evening at the Football League Awards.

Rohan Ince for the Goal of the Year
Sarah Watts (already Championship Supporter of the Year) for overall Supporter
BHA Family club of the Year
BHA Community club of the Year.

You can watch it live on Youtube from 8.20om
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sFCHAj81V0

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sugar Coating of the year?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Best spin of the year ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Come on guys.

We may have had a shocker on the pitch, and no, things aren't all sweetness & light off it.

But let's keep it positive on this thread at least, eh? Whatever you think of the recruitment, ticket prices, terrible defending, appalling strikers etc- this is a ceremony celebrating some of the good stuff, which undoubtedly does go on, and- in my opinion anyway- there's nothing wrong with applauding that.

I realise there are some on here who would go "What's the point of being a great bloody community club if we're losing games?", but the reality is that the club has to be about more than just that. Let's hope for a small modicum of good news in an otherwise poor season.

Go Rohan, Sarah (wherever you're reading this), & the Albion Community team :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Come on guys.

We may have had a shocker on the pitch, and no, things aren't all sweetness & light off it.

But let's keep it positive on this thread at least, eh? Whatever you think of the recruitment, ticket prices, terrible defending, appalling strikers etc- this is a ceremony celebrating some of the good stuff, which undoubtedly does go on, and- in my opinion anyway- there's nothing wrong with applauding that.

I realise there are some on here who would go "What's the point of being a great bloody community club if we're losing games?", but the reality is that the club has to be about more than just that. Let's hope for a small modicum of good news in an otherwise poor season.

Go Rohan, Sarah (wherever you're reading this), & the Albion Community team :thumbsup:

If there was an award for whinging fans of the year, we'd be streets ahead of any other club, I reckon.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Come on guys.

And the award for 1st Chairman to Fu+k up promotion to the premier league following the building of a brand new shiny white Elephant.GOES TO TONY BLOOM

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Best players at letting down their fans ? ???

We get a special lifetime achievement award for this category. Maybe our grandchildren will see some success. Think Charlie Webb said somehow similar though...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Listened on the radio yesterday to Liz Costa talking about the award for Sarah Watts marvellous achievement. Her family must be really proud.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Starts in about 10 mins

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And here we go.

How long until Bournemouth are awarded a penalty?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
And here we go.

How long until Bournemouth are awarded a penalty?

You sound as bitter as Bozza, is it because another small south east club is more successful than us,get a grip we are where we are because our chairman does not have a clue about how to run a football club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here