Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I promise not to laugh, I promise not to....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well done Villa :clap:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, couldn't help it :)

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
At least we're not going to have "The Gerard Final" rammed down our throats by the media over the next few weeks.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
At least we're not going to have "The Gerard Final" rammed down our throats by the media over the next few weeks.

But its Liverpool's divine right to win the Cup this year, I demand this result is expunged and the game replayed as many times as necessary until Liverpool win.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I have a City/Villa/draw treble that Spurs are currently threatening by winning against Newcastle. Guaranteed someone will get three points in this one. ???

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This.

Having lived in Liverpool for 14 years, I have mixed feelings for good friends who will be disappointed. However, the media were cringeworthy in their coverage regarding Gerard.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Glad we didn't hire that clown, he's rubbish according to most on NSC
Hmmm 1 chicken 2 chickens.

Similar to us (hopefully) they are only staying in their division because other teams are more shithouse.
It has very little to do with Sherwood.

I think we'll know 10 games into next season whether he's a clown or a ringmaster.
If I were betting now, I'd still go small, on clown.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[tweet]589824507680059392[/tweet]

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Glad we didn't hire that clown, he's rubbish according to most on NSC

I realise you're being flippant, but I remain convinced he wouldn't have come here anyway. His opinion of himself seems far too high for him to have even considered a Championship side. He reportedly turned down more than one Premier League club before he accepted the Villa post.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Villa were the better side and deserved to win but the offside goal was not offside.

I would much rather have Brendan Rogers managing than Sherwood.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
A total of 8 - 0 in the League fixtures this season. Great.

Oh yeah, I forgot, form goes out of the window with the romance of the Cup

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well done Villa - it'll be nice to see a different team than the usual suspects in the Cup Final this year.

Do feel sorry for Steven Gerrard though - a fine player and an ambassador for his club. I find it rather pitiful the amount of spiteful malice directed at him on NSC - he's like Liverpool's own Calde, with the added plus of being a local boy. Wish we had a Steven Gerrard on OUR books!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Nearly...

image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here