Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Night Parking in Brighton on a Sunday

Alright chaps, if any of you can help me out with this that'd be much appreciated!

Heading up to London for an evening event with a friend this afternoon, and due to the time it finishes we won;t be able to make the last train to Worthing out of Victoria, so we're looking to drive into Brighton instead and park up there, as we can make the last train to there.

As we're not going to be back till 2am-ish, was wondering if anyone knows what's the best option for finding a 24 hour car park that won't cost us too much? Have heard NCP car parks can be a bit of a rip off, is that the case? Also if you know what street the entrance is at as well that would be an enormous help too!

Been told about the City College Car Park on Whitecross Street which seems to be good value, but does anyone know if it is open 24 hours?

Jul 7, 2003
Alright chaps, if any of you can help me out with this that'd be much appreciated!

Heading up to London for an evening event with a friend this afternoon, and due to the time it finishes we won;t be able to make the last train to Worthing out of Victoria, so we're looking to drive into Brighton instead and park up there, as we can make the last train to there.

As we're not going to be back till 2am-ish, was wondering if anyone knows what's the best option for finding a 24 hour car park that won't cost us too much? Have heard NCP car parks can be a bit of a rip off, is that the case? Also if you know what street the entrance is at as well that would be an enormous help too!

Been told about the City College Car Park on Whitecross Street which seems to be good value, but does anyone know if it is open 24 hours?

Might be too late for you now but the Trafalgar Street car park is reasonable and open 24 hours.

Might be too late for you now but the Trafalgar Street car park is reasonable and open 24 hours.
I'd looked at there as a possibility too!

Irrelevant anyway now. Turns out my mate got very drunk after seeing chelsea beat united yesterday and is in no state to go, so I'm on the train as he was the one driving us over!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here