Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if Hughton was sacked.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm torn between Sir Albion and Jimbob5. Still, the club can decide. Either one would be fine for me.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
There are great managers out there. Just look at Dyche and Howe the last two years. These are intelligent and inspirational guys that get the very best out of their players. There's no way either team would have got near promotion without those guys in charge. It's our only chance of promotion in years to come, we're not going to buy our way to it like Leicester (they spent a lot of money in the years leading up to it) or circumnavigate ftp with a parent club like Watford. It's critical we can unearth the next guy like Bournemouth and Burnley have done. The last two guys are not up to it. Although our squad isn't exactly brilliant I still don't think we're as bad as we've been this season, it's down to the managers. Thats why I would kick Hughton out right away and try and find that inspirational leader this summer

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
He won't be sacked. If the form and results were to continue into next season, then the question could be legitimately asked again. The performances have been dire beyond belief but Hughton deserves the benefit of reshaping the team for next season. He has the most inept strikeforce since the Gillingham days as options up front. Wheres we had a choice cut of meat for a couple of seasons, (Leo) we now have the options of CMS, Best, and O'Grady - Spam, Spam & Spam. I seriously doubt any manager could do anything with that combination in their current form?

There is a huge rebuilding job needed. Whether it happens or not is of course another subject?

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Nobody would want to come to us. Maybe if Bloob goes bin dipping in L2/conference he may find one looking for a challenge.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
barry-lloyd1.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Glenn Hoddle, I would fecking love it and he wouldn't send me to sleep by being dull in after match interviews.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
One thing this club needs now more than any other time is stability. Listen to anyone involved in football and they will say that you need stability at a club and that sometimes means sticking with a manager during times such as these. I'm sure there are numerous factors causing this present atrocious run amongst them lack of strikers,lack of creativity,lack of confidence, dressing room problems the latter which seems to be causing a lack of togetherness and fight. A manager's remit obviously covers these issues so I can see where people are coming from in questioning Hughton but it looks like the team is shot to shit and sometimes there's no pulling it back when you're on such a run. Unfortunately we could have done with the season finishing a couple of weeks back so we just have to hope that we have enough on the board to stay up. Once the summer is here we can kick on and sort out the squad and the rebuild can start and then hopefully the stability that we have in sticking with Hughton will start to pay dividends.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oscar after a little bit of 'I'm sorry' from bloom.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Myself, I got Gillingham from League 1 to the Premier League in 3 seasons spending minimal money, Leeds from the Championship to the Champions League in 3 seasons and won the Premier League with Manchester City in my first season in FIFA 15. :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here