Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jones and Calde

Jones and Calde

• Total voters

Feb 21, 2009
Arguably the best games this season have been the second half on boxing day and Fulham away, Jones in command of both. I say make the changes now.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
To be honest if I were the chairman of this football club I would sack Hughton right now. Utterly abysmal performance the last few months. He clearly has zero motivational skills, a manager needs to be inspirational not dour, quiet and uninspiring. The last two managers have been dreadful on this front. Tactics have been cautious despite barely scoring a goal for months. Calderon in midfield, dreadful the guy looked shot last Saturday at home, three days later back out on the wing. Why couldn't he have gone for a bit more in the home games??? Absolutely dreadful. Why couldn't he have played Carayol on the right Kaz on the left, two up front, either cms/tex playing off of cog/best. Why the f uc k couldn't he have just tucking gone for it. We hadn't scored a goal for almost 10 tucking hours you absolute cretin Hughton! He'd be out the door right now if I were in charge

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If Hughton were to go I'd like to see Warburton or Hasselbaink given a bash, but then I'm a gambler .... oh!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Where's the rather wordy option of ? :

Get behind the manager and judge him once
he's got his own squad of players in and stop clutching at straws with this embarrassing Jones/Calde combo nonsense.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think we should keep it vacant and let NSC members occupy it on a match by match basis. As soon as the team loses the post is then passed on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here