Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jones and Calde

Jones and Calde

• Total voters

Feb 21, 2009
Arguably the best games this season have been the second half on boxing day and Fulham away, Jones in command of both. I say make the changes now.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
To be honest if I were the chairman of this football club I would sack Hughton right now. Utterly abysmal performance the last few months. He clearly has zero motivational skills, a manager needs to be inspirational not dour, quiet and uninspiring. The last two managers have been dreadful on this front. Tactics have been cautious despite barely scoring a goal for months. Calderon in midfield, dreadful the guy looked shot last Saturday at home, three days later back out on the wing. Why couldn't he have gone for a bit more in the home games??? Absolutely dreadful. Why couldn't he have played Carayol on the right Kaz on the left, two up front, either cms/tex playing off of cog/best. Why the f uc k couldn't he have just tucking gone for it. We hadn't scored a goal for almost 10 tucking hours you absolute cretin Hughton! He'd be out the door right now if I were in charge

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If Hughton were to go I'd like to see Warburton or Hasselbaink given a bash, but then I'm a gambler .... oh!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Where's the rather wordy option of ? :

Get behind the manager and judge him once
he's got his own squad of players in and stop clutching at straws with this embarrassing Jones/Calde combo nonsense.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think we should keep it vacant and let NSC members occupy it on a match by match basis. As soon as the team loses the post is then passed on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here