Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] SUSSEX V WORCESTERSHIRE LV COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP 19-04-15 Hove 11am

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Morning everyone ,

After somehow fluking a win against Hampshire in our opening game of the season Sussex return to Hove in what should be a nailbiter as the entrance exit toilet door signs have been switched in a effort to change the luck of the tiny hapless Sussex team , after a quick reccy of the new system i can only see it ending in tears and some clown will no doubt spoil it and scribble the word Barber above the out door sign .

GOSBTS

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Worcs are almost as poor as us so this is a must win home match. We need to realise at this stage in the season that we are in a relegation battle and every point matters.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Sussex Team
LWP Wells, EC Joyce*, Craig Cachopa, MW Machan, LJ Wright, Ashar Zaidi, BC Brown†, A Shahzad, SJ Magoffin, TS Mills, ME Hobden
Worcestershire Team
DKH Mitchell*, RK Oliver, TC Fell, APR Gidman, T Kohler-Cadmore, AN Kervezee, OB Cox†, GM Andrew, JD Shantry, SMSM Senanayake, CAJ Morris

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sussex have won the toss and elected to bat

I'd have bowled on a sunny day and a flat wicket. The crowd have come to see the opposition, not us.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sussex have won the toss and elected to bat

The ball always moves around when the tide is in, and guess what ? It's a very big ride and its on its way in. Batting suicide.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Nash and Yardy both unavailable. Machan and Zaidi in.

What are the odds on Luke Wright getting a hundred before lunch?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cricket equivalent of Hull vs Burnley.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nash and Yardy both unavailable. Machan and Zaidi in.

What are the odds on Luke Wright getting a hundred before lunch?

I think he will be batting by 11.30 which gives him an hour and a half to do it, if he has his Big Bash head on there is every chance.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
With Nash and Yardy absent Zaidi coming in means we have a full time spinner in the 11 today, which makes this first innings score vital. We need to be bowling last on this wicket.

But, the batting looks weaker than it could be, with Luke Wright at 5.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here