Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Kazenga - Hold your hand up, you cost us a point!

0 Not allowed!
    A few people slating Stockdale, not sure why when the main culprit today was KLL. One on One when it was 1-1 and didn't even hit the target. We were on top from the start of the second half and had we gone 2-1 up, doubt that Wigan would have come back.

That said, first half was lacklustre but a different team came out at the start of the 2nd half. Why can't we start a game with that much commitment and passion. Why play CMS and then pump balls up to him. Clear to anyone that COG was needed and thank god he came on at the start of the 2nd half.

Still struggle to see what Best brings to the party!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I agree. I couldn't believe what a mess KLL made of that shot.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi
      LONGTIME DIEHARD

4 Not allowed!
      5th season LL been at the Albion and if we're honest you have to say there's been very little improvement in his overall standard of performance,a brilliant goal now and again followed by periods of poor performances. That's the reason 4 managers didn't or don't start him in the 1st 11 on a regular basis.

1 Not allowed!
      Bit harsh to blame KLL because of 1 miss - no other player came close to scoring (apart from Stephens). He also nearly scored another from the edge of the box, just after we equalised, that the keeper put round for a corner.
      To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal...

0 Not allowed!
      Alternatively you could say the same about the CMS miss after 30 odd seconds
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !

0 Not allowed!
      Is it lask of match fitness? Being supersub for a lot of matches cannot help..

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...ly-mean-rant-3
      Am I bovvrd..? Also causing a rumpus, on that twitter thing..

1 Not allowed!
      His career here has stagnated a lot lately. I'm a big kazenga fan but it may be better for both parties if he moved on

He has the occasional moment of brilliance but he hasn't been up to much for 2 seasons now....he's just too easy to suss out

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nwgull View Post
      Bit harsh to blame KLL because of 1 miss - no other player came close to scoring (apart from Stephens). He also nearly scored another from the edge of the box, just after we equalised, that the keeper put round for a corner.
      Firstly, I am a KLL fan and there is a buzz when he is on the pitch. In the first half, he hardly got a touch of the ball as the team seem intent on moving the ball across to the right hand side. That is possibly down to managers tactics or just the inability of the midfield to get it to the left.

I agree, he did have a shot on target that the keeper put round the post but he didn't catch it anywhere near as well as he should have done. The second chance was far easier and he could have side footed it past the keeper into the net or at least force a save. He did neither.

0 Not allowed!
      should have scored, doesn't seem to fit in under Hughton

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by APACHE View Post
      5th season LL been at the Albion and if we're honest you have to say there's been very little improvement in his overall standard of performance,a brilliant goal now and again followed by periods of poor performances. That's the reason 4 managers didn't or don't start him in the 1st 11 on a regular basis.
      He came here a very unique and different player who can win you games and has something different.
      He is still that player. If you can find another player as exciting as him in our squad Id love to know..
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016