Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do us a favour

DerbyCanary

Dec 31, 2014
Incredibly ironic that given everything that happened with Hughton and us, we are now reliant on him to get us automatic promotion.

Beat Boro and Watford and you will guarantee us promotion as long as we do our job and beat Rotherham and Fulham. A mutually beneficial arrangement I'm sure you'd agree!

A big ask I know, but I'll be rooting for you.

(Very!) good luck for the last couple of games, and I hope that next season you'll be battling at the right end of the table.

Yours hopefully,

An Optimistic Norwich fan

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hahaha

Next joke?

I'm more interested in Milwall's games as we have no chance in ours.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Incredibly ironic that given everything that happened with Hughton and us, we are now reliant on him to get us automatic promotion.

Beat Boro and Watford and you will guarantee us promotion as long as we do our job and beat Rotherham and Fulham. A mutually beneficial arrangement I'm sure you'd agree!

(Very!) good luck for the last couple of games, and I hope that next season you'll be battling at the right end of the table.

Yours hopefully,

Just a tad

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Funny we couldn't beat our own meat with an instruction manual. If your best hope is us then you are doomed .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We couldn't beat an egg right now, but thanks for the sentiment.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Yours hopefully,

Mate just end our season now and put us out of our misery

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You have a fool's hope if you think we'll get any more points this season. Simply put, we'll lose twice.

At this moment in time we are the worst side in the league by some way.

However, occasionally freak results do occur, and you never can tell. As I said, just a fool's hope of that.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Watford at home - no chance
Boro away - even less chance.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sorry, you're screwed I'm afraid. Both Watford and Boro will steam roll us.

You'll have to make do with the Play-Offs.

D

Deleted member 22389

Yours hopefully,

We need to do bloody something, this season has been a fing shambles and us supporters deserve something to cheer about at the end of this crappy season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think just scoring a goal is going to be a tough ask

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I tell you what: how about you just concentrate on winning at Rotherham, and then we'll talk again about our chances against Watford & Boro.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Quote Originally Posted by DerbyCanary View Post
Beat Boro and Watford

Do you need help with Goal difference or will 1-0 be o? Cos we don't really score many

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But you play Watford before we play Rotherham :albion2:

You can take it as read that we will lose to both, sorry. Watford have a tradition of outclassing us at the Amex, even if we occasionally win at Vicarage Road, whilst Boro away is a tough ask for any side, let alone a rubbish one like us.

You need to beat Rotherham, that's your worry!

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Quote Originally Posted by DerbyCanary View Post
Beat Boro and Watford

Do you need help with Goal difference or will 1-0 be o? Cos we don't really score many

If you could beat them 4-0 instead of 1-0 that would be greatly appreciated, then 2 wins would almost guarantee us finishing above them. Even a 0-0 draw would be perfectly fine at Boro. Just don't get beat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here