Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains back from Victotia after an away game

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Really hacks me off..not just today (even though after the Wigan defeat)
Coming back to Brighton tonight after another away game,and have to witness the numerous 'fans' of Premier league teams on trains back from London who live here
With their superior attitudes, and patronising view of little Brighton, who show their ignorance of us and anything outside the PL

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Coming back to Brighton tonight after another away game,and have to witness the numerous 'fans' of Premier league teams on trains back from London who live here
With their superior attitudes, and patronising view of little Brighton, who show their ignorance of us and anything outside the PL

You don't need to get on a train to see that. Or were these people coming back from Premier League games? If so, at least they go to games unlike 90% of the supposed fans of the big teams who fill Brighton pubs when "their side" is on the box, but have probably never attended a single game. THOSE are the true scum, imho.

el punal

Have another beer, that should sort you out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't mind them actually I just feel superior sporting my local team and feel pride in my colours that few of them feel.

Same here but don't do colours

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
]
You don't need to get on a train to see that. Or were these people coming back from Premier League games? If so, at least they go to games unlike 90% of the supposed fans of the big teams who fill Brighton pubs when "their side" is on the box, but have probably never attended a single game. THOSE are the true scum, imho.
Scum ?? You need to get a life mate.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
This is an odd one. I don't like the patronising attitude of lots of supporters of 'big'teams, but should everyone who lives in a town support their local club, ignoring their family history and upbringing? If you moved would you stop supporting the Albion? I for one am a 4th generation Cottager who happens to live here. I want the Albion to do well, but not as well as Fulham.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here