Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Performance at Webley

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I was watching a performance at a place called Webley, which is quite a few miles outside of London. There were a band of performers called Redding and another team I also think began with R. I was a guest of honour. I did not really relish going but I was told it was only for 90 minutes and the champagne was free.
I sat on a red seat which was very uncomfortable and clashed with my outfit.
For some reason after about 45 minutes the performers came off the pitch and after about 15 minutes came on and started playing the wrong way which was confusing. Anyway, even though the performers had scored eleven for some reason they carried on with the performance on the field.
Well after what seemed like an age the performers stopped and just sat down and talked to each other which I thought was very rude.
Even though there had been eleven points and the time had over run and I was anxious to leave apparently the performance was still due to run for yet more time. I failed to see the point of this! At this stage we had run out of champagne and I refused to go back to my seat. I insisted a driver took me back to the Ritz.
What an absolute crushing bore!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nope, I'm just not getting it.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Nope, I'm just not getting it.

Sorry to hear that. The problem is women say that looks aren't important but you more than anyone know that is not true. Tomorrow I'll be sober but you will still be ugly. At least have a bath! Give yourself a fighting chance.

Last edited:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry to hear that. The problem is women say that looks aren't important but you more than anyone know that is not true.

I think you may be suggesting that I am not sexually attractive to females.

What function of analysis have you used ? Or is it based on random variables ?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I think you may be suggesting that I am not sexually attractive to females.

What function of analysis have you used ? Or is it based on random variables ?
I am saying you are a right blooming minger matey as well as being a bit smarmy witless creep.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I am saying you are a right blooming minger matey as well as being a bit smarmy witless creep.

Thank you for clarifying.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here