Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Whitehawk get promoted?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I watched yesterday and they looked really up for it and dominated the game. I have no real idea on the standard of football in the league to judge them against though. I do hope they go up, it would be amazing for Brighton to have two football league clubs at some stage although Whitehawk are obviously some way from achieving that.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am no expert on Whitehawk but good luck to them at reaching this stage. The conference can only be a better place if they make it.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
I watched yesterday and they looked really up for it and dominated the game. I have no real idea on the standard of football in the league to judge them against though. I do hope they go up, it would be amazing for Brighton to have two football league clubs at some stage although Whitehawk are obviously some way from achieving that.

Thanks for the report

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
What do the regulars think?

Basingstoke will be a toughie, beaten the Hawks three times this season, saying that, once your in any play offs, anything can happen.
Great afternoon there yesterday, two goals in one minute in first half settled it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:bounce:

image.jpg

Good luck to Whitehawk, anyone else going?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Yes, would like to see it happen.

I think their gates would increase greatly with the ex League teams visiting. Might take a few games in myself.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well good luck to them, but they really need to sort out that ground re-development.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The Conference South top 5 have finished as close as any in many years.

Bromley did rightly win it as the stand out side, but not by a huge margin.

There is really very little to call between Basingrad, Boreham Wood, Whitehawk or Havant.

In the first semi, 5th place Havant have done the double over runners up Boreham Wood this season, and will fancy their chances but form counts for little in the play offs.

Whitehawk have lost 3 times this season to Basingstoke, 1-0 each time including the FA Trophy. Whitehawk have conceded the most goals of the top 5 so it will be a tough ask for them.

Only 5 points separated the 4 play off teams. Very little to chose between them. Whitehawk probably have the form having won their last 4 games to grab 4th place, Boreham have the fire power having netted 79 goals in 40 league games. Tough call, should be some quality games.

I'm off tomorrow night to see Havant and Waterlooville v Boreham Wood. I'm hoping for a Whitehawk win for a Hawks v Hawks final!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here