Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should the players do a lap of honour after the Watford game?

Should the players do a lap of honour after the Watford game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 82.8%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think I know the answer but fear the club don't so a poll to answer it for them (because they always listen to the fans don't they).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And please don't dress it up as a lap of thanks to the fans. If the players gave a toss more than three or four of them would clap the away support at the end of an away game.

They should **** off down the tunnel, with most never been seen again at the AMEX.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No.

However, if they win ( :lolol: ) , it would be good to clap off Ankers, and CMS.

And Calderon :cry:

If Blackburn beat Millwall on Tuesday, then these 3 need to feature in the game.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Absolutely. We can wish them a happy summer, and good luck with their futures.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A lap of honour would be little short of an insult whether we win or not given the garbage that we've had to endure this season so NO.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Some of us stick around and applaud the players after even the most dire games, I don't see why the same doesn't apply to the traditional end of season lap of honour.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Depends if any turn up...that remains to be seen.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
And cancel player of the season.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yes, but only if it finishes at the end of the pier.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
And please don't dress it up as a lap of thanks to the fans. If the players gave a toss more than three or four of them would clap the away support at the end of an away game.

They should **** off down the tunnel, with most never been seen again at the AMEX.
I hope that the club will see this and respond appropriately.

My advice to them is that they have a word with Calde, Greer, Bruno, Kayal, CMS, COG, Ince, Stockdale and KLL. Whichever of these are involved in the squad on Saturday should join with Hughton and Jones at the end of the game and do a simple, just slightly more than normal, quick walk round at the end clapping the fans in each stand and saying goodbye (for the season or for good).

None of this "please stay in your seats" or "lap of something" announcements.

Possibly they could have a Plan B up their sleeve that is a bit more ambitious in the very unlikely event of a high octane home win generating a conducive atmosphere.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Yes I think they should, and hope they do

But I think if its a poor result, it could be a bit embarrasing clapping 30,000 empty seats!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Possibly they could have a Plan B up their sleeve that is a bit more ambitious in the very unlikely event of a high octane home win generating a conducive atmosphere.
Any plan B would be good at the moment!!! :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here