Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League ready

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
Well we were all set for top flight football. That's what the pundits were saying, and I even believed it. Oh look at Bournemouth now. Bournemouth FFS.!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The club is in terms of facilities, unfortunately the playing side of things is light years away. Shame, everything was looking good a couple of years ago.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
And when the new fans hear the roar from the north stand then they'll never want to leave - quote from Paul Barber :facepalm:

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I think the close season will prove to be an indication of where we are going. Stadium all built, expanded and ready. Training academy all built, up and running. If we don't now concentrate on the playing side, I will be very concerned if we don't conclude our main transfer business before the first ball is kicked of next season.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Although I've sneered at the term myself (and sneered at the lies of the club spinners who say that it "was only meant for internal use"), I can sort-of see the logic behind it with regards to the infrastructure. Although yes, without the playing side being 'premier league ready' it is a pretty meaningless phrase. However as a slogan it isn't nearly so irritating as "One club one ambition" which really is just a load of empty meaningless bollocks.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I am looking at it over a longer period than one year. That is what Bloom is doing. Its been worse than we want but the club is progressing

How pray tell! And don't say we have a nice stadium and training facility because that just don't cut it anymore!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
How pray tell! And don't say we have a nice stadium and training facility because that just don't cut it anymore!

Why wont it cut it any more? We are leagues ahead of where we have been in the past. We are best positioned in our enitre history. We need to respond to what was a big set back this year and i am sure we will.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Why wont it cut it any more? We are leagues ahead of where we have been in the past. We are best positioned in our enitre history. We need to respond to what was a big set back this year and i am sure we will.

Because we have regressed on the pitch mate! When the multi million pound training facility starts producing all we will do is sell on the decent players it produces if any to premier league sides! No ambition mate

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Because we have regressed on the pitch mate! When the multi million pound training facility starts producing all we will do is sell on the decent players it produces if any to premier league sides! No ambition mate

I get the frustration. It sbeen cr^p. But it wont always go our way, its just life. There is plenty of ambition, perhaps not quite a limitless pot of money we would want but there it is. We will push again ,not sure about next but soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here